Numberly is recognized as one of the world’s leading data marketing specialists with nearly 500 employees and 8 offices worldwide serving more than 500 blue-chip clients (L’Oréal, La Prairie, Nestlé, Olympic & Paralympic Games Paris 2024, HSBC…).
By putting technology to work for brands and consumers, Numberly is at the heart of business growth and everyone’s desire for more responsible and relevant marketing. Numberly leverages the latest advances in data processing, analysis, and media activation in a virtuous cycle of business competitiveness, enhanced privacy, and data protection.
Are you looking for challenging projects in a supportive environment, while participating in the growth of an international Group, expert in Digital Marketing?
- You like to support clients and to play a critical role in managing client relationships while driving successful outcomes using Adobe Campaign, a powerful marketing automation platform.
- You thrive liaising between the different teams and stakeholders, ensuring effective communication, smooth project execution, and exceptional time management.
- You will collaborate closely with various stakeholders, including marketing teams, technical project managers, account managers, and technical experts, to deliver impactful marketing campaigns that meet and exceed client expectations.
Join the Numberly Team!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist…
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with world renowned international clients.
- You listen to and support the strategic needs of our clients.
- You manage execution of our campaigns by operating marketing tools such as emailing builders or website CMS.
- You analyze the performance and provide recommendations to optimize results.
- You manage and update campaign calendar and planning documents to ensure efficient and smooth coordination of all teams
Long-term contract starting as soon as possible based in London.
- Graduate role
- Bachelor’s degree (business school, university)
- One year experience preferably but not necessary (internship or placement in digital marketing in an agency or advertiser is a plus)
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Strong taste for the technical dimension, experience with Adobe Campaign and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skill
- Taste for analytical and creative tasks
- Service-oriented, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with clients and internal stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English (Business Professional, written/oral)
- You are meticulous, autonomous, patient
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to address challenges and find innovative solutions.
- Familiarity with marketing best practices, email marketing, CRM systems, and campaign analytics is a plus
- Prior experience in client relationship management or account management is a plus.
- You are keen and able to work with various teams and different areas of expertise (project managers, developers, data scientists, media traders…).
- Equal opportunities employer with a WeConnect International registration and a gender equity score of 97/100
- International work environment
- Multicultural and open minded colleagues
- Central London office – office and remote friendly
- Weekly webinars and talks with top industry professionals
- Hard and soft skills continuous trainings
- Your voice matters and you can have an influence on Group decisions.
- Hybrid model of work
- Take part in CSR initiatives with 1M Impacts
- Opportunities to work from our HQ in Paris
- £70 monthly contribution to your commute
- Private healthcare insurance and pension scheme included
- 25 days’ annual leave & UK bank holidays.