Calvin Klein Fragrances + Marc Jacobs Fragrances
COTY is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, and skin and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY’s products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
We’re looking for a motivated Director, Global Influencer Marketing to support the Calvin Klein Fragrances and Marc Jacob Fragrances. In this role you will report to the Senior Vice President and support with the creation, development and execution of the influencer marketing and PR strategy, with a strong focus on digital and social communications to drive brand awareness and visibility. The Director will also help lead local implementation of strategies, working closely with the markets to leverage traditional and digital media, in addition to consumer facing activations to inspire connections and engagement between the brands and their target audiences. The ideal candidate is at the forefront of public relations and influencer marketing trends and has a creative and innovative approach that can elevate traditional programming with experimental forward thinking. Additionally, the candidate should be well-versed in existing and emerging social media platforms, knowledgeable on up-and-coming influencers and media outlets, and can act as a resource to the team with fresh and original ideas that can position the brands as competitive leaders within the fragrance category. The position requires strong administrative and communications skills, an aptitude for multi-tasking, and a team-player with a positive attitude who can effectively work across internal functions and with license partners.
Your key areas of responsibility will be the following:
PR & Influencer Strategy
- Lead, manage, develop, and execute global PR & Influencers Strategies to maximize global press coverage, digital visibility, and positive consumer engagement
- Collaborate with internal cross functional teams to align and execute strategies that support the needs of the business
- Lead and partner with license partners to align and execute on all PR & Influencer Strategies
- Provide comprehensive global communications for local markets guidance & implementation, including:
- PR & Influencer Toolkits
- Influencer Partnership and Social Guidelines
- Editorial Press Tools/Collaterals
- Event & Local Activation Guidelines
- Consumer & Retail Activations
- Creative Mailers
- PR & Social Asset Requests
- Execute and support event preparation for both global and local activations with unique points of difference leveraging campaign talent, influencers, and media partnership for in-person, virtual, and digital activations
- Develop creative mailer, brand assets, and additional material to support new and upcoming launches
Talent & Influencer Relations
- Lead Global Influencer Programming, identifying up and coming talent, and opportunities to extend storytelling through innovative activations
- Manage and coordinate talent press days, interviews, personal appearances, and photo shoots
- Collaborate and lead agency partners for execution for all influencer program and logistics
- Manage talent budgets and track KPIs / reporting for all talent and influencer lead initiatives
Managerial & Client Relations
- Serve as main contact for fashion house and license counterparts
- Lead the IM function amongst the 360 counter parts with internal and external parties
- Maintain interaction and communication with Local IM Teams
- Support their PR/IM plan, events & influencers partnership programs
- Obtain regular information on local initiatives
- Gain alignment on programming with licensor motherhouse
- Oversee day-to-day budget management and supplier payments
- Track, analyze, and monitor monthly print press, digital & influencers coverage results, identifying key insights to optimize brand strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10-15+ years of relevant beauty IM / PR experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate across the organization at all levels
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority and attention to details
- Ability to demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential nature
- Demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking in approaching new and innovative ways of executing
- Has an enthusiasm to proactively present learnings and suggest new ideas
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to adapt well to change and multi-task
- Experience working within a global scope
- Hard-working, self-motivated and passionate about the beauty industry
- Maintain a strong understanding of competitor activity and activity within the competitive beauty landscape
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.