We are seeking a talented Head of Marketing to lead the development of our venue marketing strategy and our repertoire of shows. You will be responsible for creating strategic plans to develop the Lightroom brand and to drive sales across our programme of shows and events.
You will lead our marketing team to craft and implement integrated marketing campaigns, manage budgets, and ensure a holistic marketing approach across all areas of the organisation and report and liaise with key stakeholders and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing and communications
- Lead the strategy for communications, sales, and marketing to increase audiences, reach targets and promote the Lightroom brand.
- Devise and deliver integrated marketing campaigns for each of our individual show openings and ongoing repertoire.
- Oversee the management of external teams (including website, videographers, photographers, partnerships agency, web and design agencies and media agency)
- Work closely with our external Press and Communications agency and Director of Marketing & Audiences to devise effective communications campaigns for the launch of individual shows and the ongoing promotion of the Lightroom repertoire.
- Lead on creative strategy for the concepts of each new production and ensure cohesive visual approach across all marketing materials.
- Provide detailed analysis and insight on campaigns to share with the Senior Leadership team and external stakeholders which can help inform future strategy.
- Alongside the Director of Marketing & Audiences, devise strategies to grow the Lightroom brand, increasing audiences and sales over time.
- Oversight of Digital Content strategy, development and alignment across all aspects of Lightroom venue and exhibition programme. Encompassing paid, organic and PR requirements.
- Oversee the ongoing development of Lightroom’s website, working with external providers.
- Oversight of marketing strategy and brand guardianship for International Lightroom partnerships and venues. Responsible for building good relations, sharing relevant campaign analysis and assets, and advising on marketing and comms strategy with international venue teams. Delegating day to day liaison, international visits and brand guardianship to Marketing Manager.
- Support the Marketing Manager to monitor campaign results, analytics, and audience profile trends to report regularly at team meetings.
- Work with department heads to implement marketing initiatives supporting venue operations across merchandise, F&B and corporate events as required.
- Work with the Director of Marketing and Audiences and Head of Finance to set and prepare marketing budgets and spending forecasts.
- Manage the annual marketing budget and delegation of individual campaign budgets to the Marketing Manager.
- Take an active part in revenue management discussions with Director of Audiences and Marketing and Head of Ticketing Monitor financial targets and adapt marketing plans where required.
- Strategic Marketing experience at a senior level in the arts, cultural or visitor attraction sectors.
- Proven experience of leading a venue or agency marketing team.
- Experience of creating, delivering, and evaluating successful marketing strategies and campaigns that deliver impact, drive sales, and achieve targets.
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and media strategy,
- Experience of setting and effectively managing budgets.
- Experience of collaborating with and managing the work of external agencies and suppliers.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise across multiple work strands and perform effectively under pressure.
- Experience and knowledge of CRM systems, ideally Spektrix. Broad understanding of technical aspects of web design (WordPress).
- Experience working with co-producers or brands.
Location: Lightroom, 12 Lewis Cubitt Square, N1C 4DY