- Date Posted:
- Location:United States
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:$139,000 - $169,000 USD / Year
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role:
Cloudflare is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join the Expansion Marketing team. This outcome-oriented role will be responsible for driving upgrades from Cloudflare’s self-service, Pay-As-You-Go plans (free, pro, business) to the Enterprise plan.
You are a self-starter who has an in-depth understanding of the key drivers for a customer’s decision to use Cloudflare and to upgrade. In this role, you will own the creation and execution of the program strategy and roadmap, drive experimentation, campaign creation, and the end-to-end operational aspects of driving plan upgrades.
The role will require understanding the journey of the customer and how their business can benefit by using Cloudflare. This is a highly visible role that works closely with cross-functional leaders from key teams including Sales, Product Marketing, Product, Marketing Operations, and Business Intelligence.
- Own the global upgrade pipeline driven from this business motion. You will influence the content roadmap, lead follow-up, and goal setting process.
- Deeply understand Cloudflare products, customer lifecycle, and plan upgrade motions.
- Working closely with Sales, Product Marketing, and Business Intelligence, you will own the strategy and end-to-end implementation of integrated, personalized, multi-channel campaigns (email, paid, in-product, etc) and experiments to drive plan upgrades and reach revenue targets.
- Measure, analyze, and report on KPIs to track overall marketing performance, contribution to pipeline, and adjust where necessary.
- Analytically inclined and able to define/deliver against goals.
- A creative problem solver who likes to build scalable and efficient programs in fast-paced organizations.
- Agile across big-picture planning and detail-oriented execution.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to influence cross-functionally at all levels of the organization, including VP/exec level.
- Motivated, positive, and above all, a team player.
- Minimum 6+ years of B2B marketing experience across integrated channels in a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Experience running and measuring campaigns with advanced a/b experimentation, creative testing, and segmentation strategies.
- Proven success in campaign execution, including development and delivery of innovative campaigns and programs that drive demand.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation systems, data integration, nurture flows, and marketing operations.
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location.
- For Colorado-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $130,000 – $158,000.
- For New York City-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $139,000 – $169,000.