Canary Technologies is a fast-growing enterprise hospitality technology company that provides hotels with innovative solutions to drive efficiency and enhance the guest experience. Our core solutions get rid of antiquated technology in hotels. With backing from some of the top investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, Canary Technologies is trusted by thousands worldwide and serves some of the world’s largest and most iconic hotel brands.
About the Role
Canary Technologies is seeking a talented and experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our dynamic marketing team. As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing our growth and demand generation strategy to drive qualified sales across our various customer segments. This role will take on the responsibility of running and scaling parts of our growth engine, enabling Canary to continue to scale globally. This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact and help shape the growth strategy for a rapidly growing company.
- Generate quality and reliable pipeline growth for the Sales team
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, SEM, paid social, and Canary’s website
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Product, Sales and Leadership teams on campaign execution, including briefing content, design, and operations needs and ensuring appropriate messaging and positioning for key audience segments
- Assist in the development of regionally-specific marketing campaigns to create and drive demand for Canary in our target markets
- Execute across all stages of marketing campaigns, including ideation, experimentation, measurement, iteration, and scaling
- Build processes and workflows for experimentation & measurement to enable scale
- Understand the customer (hotels) and their customers (hotel guests)
- Optimize online response and conversion rates via landing page optimization
- 3-5 years of experience working in demand generation, growth marketing, or digital marketing within a B2B technology environment
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo, or similar systems
- Proven experience in building, testing and scaling marketing channels within a high-growth environment
- Ability to think critically about a product’s place in the marketplace, generate informed marketing tests and execute
- Digital marketing experience including but not limited to Email, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and leverage insights to drive growth strategy and decision-making.
- Proven ability to think strategically, solve problems, and take a proactive approach to achieve results
A Little About You
- You are passionate about B2B content marketing and are excited to work in the travel & hospitality industry.
- You’re detail oriented and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You have demonstrated success in establishing and growing an effective growth marketing strategy.
- You are a strong marketing generalist while also leaning into a certain area of expertise (ideally either SEM/paid social or email marketing).
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) and Canary Days
- Stock Option Plan
- Flexibility to visit and travel to our offices (SF, NY or Dallas)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discount on Canary hotels
- A diverse, world-wide team
Join our innovative team at Canary Technologies and play a key role in shaping our growth marketing efforts within the dynamic B2B SaaS hotel technology industry. Apply now and help us drive significant growth across our sales pipeline!
Canary Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
We also work hard to ensure Canary is a fun and exciting place to work. How do we do this?
First, we’ve added Canary Days to the calendar as company holidays to ensure that the team has one long weekend each month.
Second, we have a list clubs and perks listed below that create space for us to hang out:
Self Improvement Club: We meet each month and share our personal goals for the month. We are able to expense $75 towards any purchases that helped us achieve these goals.
Fireside Chat: We meet each month to discuss a wide range of issues. This group was started focused on women’s issues and has expanded in scope over the last several months.
$50 to stay at any hotel that uses Canary Check-in
Book a trip at one of the hotels that has Canary Checkin, stay there, leave a review on TripAdvisor/Google and get a $50 reimbursement!
$500 travel reimbursement: We offer you the chance to visit our offices in New York, San Francisco or Dallas by providing a travel stipend. Spend at least three days working with the team in either hub, and use the rest of your time exploring a new city!