- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- This position has been filled
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies.
Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code.
Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What you’ll do
Cloudflare is looking for a global paid search leader who has a proven track record of driving strategy, planning, executing, and scaling paid search programs for high-growth software companies driving a measurable impact on pipeline creation and closed-won revenue. The right person for this role is a highly-focused search practitioner that wants to take their career to the next level working with a global team at a fast-growing company.
Global Paid Search Manager
The Global Paid Search Manager is accountable for successfully managing the global paid search strategy and execution across a portfolio of products, regional accounts and campaigns. This role will be responsible for working with internal teams across the company to execute an industry-leading paid search program in multiple languages.
- Function as the expert and lead on the program execution and optimization for Cloudflare’s enterprise paid search campaigns
- Partner with the regional digital marketing team leads to understand requirements, challenges and ongoing resource requirements and create solutions at a global level
- Work closely with the agency to:
- Manage the execution and delivery of account maintenance/optimization activities,
- Own the global keyword list and expansion of list
- Own the ad copy creation process, updating all regions when new ads are available
- Work closely with the CRO manager to optimize the paid search program landing page
- Identification of landing page creation for all keywords, matching search intent to offer
- Monitor all active bid strategies across the global account structure and the ongoing execution of bid management via scripting or automated software
- Actively own the overall paid search budgets, managing against goals and pacing
- Act as the main point of contact for paid search efforts for the paid search agency, internal departments, and any vendor teams (Google, Microsoft, etc)
- Oversee the day-to-day management of agency team, providing strategic input, feedback & guidance
- Function as the owner of all global performance reports related to paid search
- Spearhead collaboration, facilitate discussions, planning, and project management of all paid search initiatives with the global campaigns team including ad copy updates, landing pages, etc
- Manage and monitor the delivery of leads / opps / revenue on a daily basis and ensure the ongoing execution and optimization of all campaigns
- Work in conjunction with CRO lead to oversee the development of strategic roadmaps, test plans, and risk/benefit analysis.
- Active monitoring and sharing of paid industry news, trends, tools, and internal cross-team key learnings and incorporation of new technologies
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years working with paid search channels including Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- 4+ year experience working in an agency or in-house environment for a B2B software company
- Deep experience working directly within paid search advertising accounts, as the primary owner of the paid search platform and associated revenue/growth goals across multiple geographies
- Experience optimizing to multiple conversion points within the B2B buying cycle
- Experience working with enterprise paid search optimization platforms such as Search Ads 360, Marin Software or Kenshoo a plus
- Experience with other paid media channels such as paid social, affiliate, display with a focus on conversion a plus
- Experience developing presentation decks summarizing key insights
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritization skills
- Strong data-management skills
- Strong analytical skills to analyze campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced environment and be able to build strong relationships across various departments and functions
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with a variety of roles, from executives to campaign managers and sales development teams
- Great attention to detail, time management, and organization skills
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location.
- For Colorado-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $124,000 – $152,000.
- For New York City-based and California (excluding Bay Area) and Washington hires: Estimated annual salary of $140,000 – $171,000.
- For Bay Area-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $147,000 – $179,000.