PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We invest our clients’ capital across a range of fixed income and credit opportunities, leveraging our decades of experience navigating complex debt markets.
Our flexible capital base and deep relationships with issuers have helped us become one of the world’s largest providers of traditional and nontraditional solutions for companies that need financing and investors who seek strong risk-adjusted returns.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
Reporting to Head of Global Digital, we are seeking an experienced digital marketing trailblazer to develop PIMCO’s global digital marketing strategy and oversee marketing technology product management. The lead will articulate our B2B client servicing and business development strategies across digital channels, with acute focus on e-mail communications strategy.
The lead will partner with integrated marketing, digital marketing channel and regional leads to ensure global strategic alignment, best practices and consistent execution. The lead will manage our marketing tech stack and product management team, which includes marketing automation, Google platforms, marketing data platforms, and events. Critical to the role is partnering with global marketing analytics to align on KPIs to measure our objectives.
- Create an overarching omni-channel digital marketing strategy for client retention, acquisition, lead generation and management
- Scale audience definition and segmentation processes and technology to enable highly targeted campaigns
- Oversee marketing technology product strategy and optimize feature utilization
- Lead a team of product managers to set strategy and direction for a suite of global marketing technology platforms
- Become the SME on how best to leverage and optimize marketing automation to execute targeted strategies efficiency
- Research, test and integrate new marketing technologies to ensure growth and best-in-class campaigns
- Manage global marketing platform technology budget
- Develop talent within the marketing product management team, hiring and training to drive performance
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10+ years of experience building, managing and motivating Product Management, MarTech or Digital Marketing teams with diverse skill sets
- Strong understanding of client requirements and ability to quickly get up to speed with the regulatory challenges of a buy-side financial services firm
- At least 7 years of experience of working in a digital and/or multi-media capacity
- Excellent understanding of B2B marketing strategies and proficiency in digital media trends
- Proven experience in working in matrix environments; removing roadblocks for teams and ensuring alignment of strategy across multiple groups
- Experience integrating existing technology solutions, specifically marketing automation technology, with broader campaign strategies and aligning measurement closely to business goals
- Experience onboarding and leveraging first-party data to inform targeting and segmentation strategies
PIMCO follows a total compensation approach when rewarding employees which includes a base salary and a discretionary bonus. Base salary is the fixed component of compensation that is determined by core job responsibilities, relevant experience, internal level, and market factors. The discretionary bonus is used to award performance and therefore is determined by company, business, team, and individual performance.