COTY is looking for smart leaders who are tenacious, passionate, and fearlessly kind.
Philosophy is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the strategic and executional development of digital, social and eCommerce marketing campaigns to drive the brands equity, engage the consumer and ultimately, drive sales. You will be focused on building the brands’ digital footprint through digital innovation, social media and content marketing. You will conceptualize and develop new ideas, digital partnerships and collaborate closely with the global teams and key partners in markets to implement. You are passionate about beauty, art, culture, and emerging technology and enjoy working in a creative environment. This role will report directly to the Digital Marketing Director and join the Global Digital philosophy team.
- Lead the evolution of our digital strategies.
- Create and develop the global digital and eCommerce playbook for market use for philosophy.
- Conceptualize and execute content briefs for new product launches and pillar products including but not limited to emails, sms, social, and ecommerce.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop & deploy digital toolkits to support the brand’s digital marketing programs and tactics for new product launches.
- Partner with creative and production teams on social shoots, from concept to post-production.
- Partner closely with IM team to ensure seamless integration with influencer activation for digital content development.
- Be the key contact for all markets to drive commercial excellence; Review, edit and provide direction for all regional digital, social and eCommerce activities.
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams to drive holistic global marketing programs.
- Research and recommend new partners to push innovative programs; Stay on top of industry trends and emerging platforms.
- Work closely with the Creative PMO to ensure all digital projects are on track.
- Oversee annual digital budget and track spend throughout the year.
- Minimum of 4+ years digital marketing and/or social media experience in a fast-paced and busy marketing department
- Bachelor’s degree is required, ideally in digital or social media marketing, communications, or similar relevant area.
- Proven track record of developing multi-channel digital campaigns.
- Proficient and up-to-date knowledge of key social media platforms and best practice.
- A good understanding of SEM, SEO, Display and Affiliate Marketing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-starter, used to working independently.
- Background in the beauty industry is not a mandatory, but you should be able to showcase your eye for beauty, aesthetics and design.
- Strategic thinker with an ability to dissect problems and identify solutions.
- Demonstrated creativity and creative management, including experience in leading creative work and agency partnerships.
- Digitally savvy, active on social media and highly curious about new digital trends.
What We Offer
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You’ll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Coty’s global omni-working policy provides the option to work up to 50% of your month remotely. We believe that a more flexible philosophy of remote working will give everyone the freedom to choose what works for their individual circumstances and empower them to always perform at their best.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.