Empower are always looking for the best freelance paid media specialists to join our established team, working with amazing clients that are changing the world for good.
This is the place to get in touch with us if you’d like to work with Empower Agency as a paid media freelancer, or are interested in finding out more about what freelancing with Empower as a paid media consultant involves.
Firstly, thank you for your interest in working with us and becoming part of Empower’s network of trusted freelance and partner organisations. We strongly welcome approaches from freelancers paid media managers we haven’t worked with before, and are constantly looking to improve the diversity of paid media talent and experience of our network, as we are a fully remote agency and work asynchronously.
If you have experience helping organisations and teams run effective paid media campaigns across platforms like Facebook Ads and Google Ads, enjoy building relationships and problem-solving, and would be excited to help spread paid media best practice across Empower and our clients, this is the opportunity for you.
How it works
Empower is a paid media agency that runs campaigns for some of the biggest and best charity, nonprofit and social good brands around the world.We run award-winning paid media campaigns, translating our clients’ goals into effective strategy and implementation, are flexible and inventive, seeing paid media challenges as opportunities to develop bespoke approaches.
During busy periods, we need to work with a diverse group of freelancers who are specialists in their field to add extra capacity and expertise to our core team. We see our freelance partners as complementary to our core Empower teams, whether as an individual paid media specialist or someone with the deep sector expertise that we need for one of our projects.
Our freelancer network isn’t exclusive, so you’re free to freelance for other organisations as you always have, and we will only sign a contract if we have a specific project for you to work on.
What you’ll be doing
- Formulate paid media plans and longer-term roadmaps
- Plan end-to-end campaigns in line with best practise and client objectives.
- Use insight tools, marketing and organisational data to build media audiences.
- Allocate monthly budget across paid media channels in line with KPIs, forecasts and business objectives.
- Manage day to day paid media activity across several client accounts
- Implement audience and ad creative testing.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly optimisations.
- Formulate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Evidence results and analyse campaign outcomes on an ongoing basis
How to apply
We want to make it easy to join our freelancer network and ensure that you’re the first to hear whenever we have a new paid media project that we need extra freelancer support on.
To join the Empower network as a social media freelancer, all you need to do is send us:
- Covering email (Who you are, your social media experience)
- Link to CV / LinkedIn profile / portfolio / example projects
- Your day rate
- Your general availability / capacity
- Anything we should know
Please send all of the above in an email to email@example.com
We’ll then review your application and be in touch to arrange a call with any suitable projects that come up.
The information you provide will not be shared with anyone outside of Empower and can be removed upon request at any time.