- Date Posted:
- Location:New York, NY
- Specialism:Email Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:$122,000 - $135,500 USD / Year
- Applications have closed
U4B is growing rapidly and has ambitious plans to hit $10B+ annual run rate by 2024. CRM is a key contributor to U4B’s growth targets and we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) to be a part of this mission.
For this role in particular, we’re looking for an experienced CRM deployment manager to join the U4B Global deployment team to help us launch innovative, world-class campaigns and continue our efforts to build out Uber’s B2B marketing capabilities. You will be responsible for managing our marketing automation and mass communication tools and working closely with marketing managers across global marketing teams to accelerate customer acquisition, growth, and retention.
The ideal candidate for this position should be comfortable working in a rapidly changing business environment, exceptionally detail-oriented, and always thinking about ways to improve the customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Own data architecture and synchronization across Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and Salesforce Sales Cloud (SFDC) to ensure prospect/customer data is accurate and up to date
- Work with global marketing managers to scope out complex automations in SFMC, act as solutions architect/consultant to help marketers craft scalable solutions
- Integrate new tools and processes into our existing B2B martech stack to drive optimization and automation
- Educate broader marketing, operations, and demand generation teams on how to best leverage current functionality
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand desired capabilities and determine feasibility, act as product manager for new feature requests
- Collaborate with marketers to develop scalable campaign templates/frameworks and implement within marketing automation systems
- Ensure campaigns are operationalized in a manner that enables efficient and accurate performance tracking and analysis
- Create training materials and tools to support knowledge sharing and internal education/training efforts
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations, marketing automation, or database management for a B2B marketing organization.
- 2+ years experience with SQL
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Demonstrated experience in database management and optimization.
- Resourceful with the ability to solve problems creatively and with minimal guidance.
- Experience designing and building automated marketing campaigns, including nurture and other outbound programs.
- Experience developing business requirements documents (BRDs) and process flow diagrams (i.e. LucidChart).
- Ability to communicate clearly to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to think systematically and ask the questions that nobody else has.
- Solid business sense balanced with technical aptitude.
- Python scripting experience a plus
- Experience with Basic command of Unix commands / shell scripting
For New York, NY-based roles: The base salary range for this role is $122,000 per year – $135,500 per year.
For all US locations, you will be eligible to participate in Uber’s bonus program, and may be offered an equity award & other types of comp. You will also be eligible for various benefits.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better. The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention carries on. We’ve grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters make movement happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Offices continue to be central to collaboration and Uber’s cultural identity. Unless formally approved to work fully remotely, Uber expects employees to spend at least half of their work time in their assigned office. For certain roles, such as those based at green-light hubs, employees are expected to be in-office for 100% of their time. Please speak with your recruiter to better understand in-office expectations for this role.
Uber is committed to a safe workplace. We have implemented COVID-19 safety protocols that meet or exceed local public health guidelines. Workplace safety remains our number one priority. As a result, Uber recommends all US- and Canada-based employees to be vaccinated in order to access any of our facilities; this is subject to change solely at the Company’s discretion.