- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Charles Tyrwhitt
- Location:New York, NY
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Specialism:Email Marketing
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:$45,000 and $50,000 USD / Year
- Applications have closed
The Email Marketing Assistant will play a key role in the planning, execution, and tracking of our email campaigns for the USA as well as Australia. There will also be some involvement in supporting our growing SMS (text message) marketing program in the US. This role will be instrumental in supporting the growth of a best-in-class retention communication program that delivers relevant content to our customers and profitability to the business.
To be successful you’ll have excellent organizational skills and be a real communicator who is able to effectively prioritize tasks and achieve deadlines. You’ll have a keen eye for detail and work well with collaborative teams to achieve results together.
- Help the Email Associate execute the email marketing cycle from build to deployment. This includes building emails in Adobe Campaign, proofing, and ensuring that all emails are delivered to an exceptional standard and to the agreed plan and send times
- Upkeep and ensure accuracy of the various email calendars and process flow programs
- Contribute to the email briefing process, ensuring deadlines are being met and details of all email campaigns are accurate
- Support – as needed – the planning, creation, sending, and tracking/reporting of marketing text messages (SMS and MMS) to US customers
- Pull and set up email and text message reporting in preparation for analysis and presentation to senior management
- Provide ad hoc assistance to the Email Associate, The CRM Manager, or the wider US marketing team on an as needed basis
*As required by law, this role can reasonably be expected to pay a base salary to the successful candidate anywhere between $45,000 and $50,000 per year. This is dependent upon experience related to the role*
*This role requires work authorization to work in person within the United States*
- Education and/or experience in Marketing is ideal, with focus on email marketing advantageous but not required (college degree is a plus)
- Education and/or experience working as part of an operational process with strong communication between departments
- Identifying customer behavior and how it relates to consumer spending
- Communicating and/or working with individuals remotely or across different teams to achieve common goals
- Knowledge of Excel
- Strong inclination to learn/use various internal systems.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Campaign ESP is a plus
Personal Attributes & Behavioural Skills:
- Ability to work with deadlines and prioritization
- Good problem-solving skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive, proactive and flexible attitude
- Demonstrate initiative to learn new systems and processes
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork – both cross-functionally and internationally