- Date Posted:
- Location:New York, NY, USA
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:$189,000 - $220,000 USD / Year
- This position has been filled
We are looking for an accomplished Director of Website and SEO responsible for end to end customer experience on the web and mobile to support customer growth, retention and engagement across both our B2B and B2C segments.
This person brings a deep understanding of customer centric web design, usability, analytics and tools, and a command of SEO and CRO optimization, to accelerate growth in organic traffic and convert them into loyal customers.
You will partner closely with Paid Digital Media, Growth Strategy, Analytics, Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, People Team, Finance, Product, and Engineering, leading the customer navigation, discovery on web & mobile, organic search strategy, and conversion optimization related to acquisition, lifecycle and cross-sell to drive customer growth, engagement, usage, profitability and ROI.
This position is both strategic and executional. Strength in both and the ability to flex back and forth is critical.
The Director of Website & SEO will use research, data & insights for developing end to end customer experience on web and mobile, including navigation & discovery, organic and paid landing pages, web and mobile content strategy, and CRO / SEO programs to build automated and highly efficient growth programs.
The person will own organic traffic and conversion metrics, in partnership with other teams. You will partner with Product Marketing, Growth Strategy & Lifecycle Marketing to execute an integrated persona focused customer experience in search & website to improve traffic growth and conversion rates. You will establish a hypothesis driven test and learn process to constantly evolve the programs and improve response and efficiency.
In partnership with analytics, you will advance our data, analytics and technology infrastructure to be more automated, intelligent, and responsive in our execution. You will also create an effective planning & operating rhythm to meet the business goals.
The successful candidate is a data driven & action oriented growth marketer, who possesses sharp business acumen, familiarity with SMB marketing and deep experience in using data to inform marketing strategy.
This person is a results oriented professional who knows how to work across the organization and has a track record of success in rolling up their sleeves, and executing customer experience programs.
This person is also known for their ability to build, coach and lead a high-performing team.
You will be based in our NYC office with a flexible hybrid work schedule.
- Develop, manage and execute end to end customer experience on web and mobile
- Develop and execute an end to end customer journey experience on web & search, based on enterprise wide customer personas / segments
- Develop & execute SEO & CRO programs to meet new customer growth / ROI targets
- Develop end to end customer experience for new product launches, policy & feature updates
- Own and execute landing page strategies for acquisition and lifecycle programs
- Constantly monitor traffic, funnel conversion, page performance metrics and ROI to deliver improved performance
- Lead cross-functional teams and develop an effective operating rhythm to drive outcomes
- Manage Traffic, CR, CAC, ROI, volume & revenue targets; Own key reports around Customer Traffic, Website Performance, conversion rates, and SEO / CRO program performance; Keep key stakeholders updated with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Drive performance through constantly testing new strategies (segmentation, messaging, navigation, design, content etc) and building a hypothesis driven test and learn discipline
- Partner with research & analytics in applying qualitative & quantitative methods with rigorous A/B testing to understand traffic and conversion drivers
- Continually make and implement recommendations for optimizing programs, and additional investment in time and money in line with strategic direction
- Continually develop customer insight to shape growth strategies, funnel optimization & cross-sell
- Own planning & budgeting of financials & metrics for web traffic, conversion
- Build clear, succinct story & actionable recommendations on results and how to improve them
- Support strategic & financial decision making as it relates to marketing
- Works cross-functionally with leaders on product, marketing, sales, data science, and insights to unlock new growth opportunities
- Build, mentor and manage a team of web marketers and create a high-performance culture
- 7+ years web marketing & SEO experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS capacity
- 3+ years experience managing a team
We’re also looking for…
- Proven track record of website management and delivering on revenue and ROI goals
- Experience in Website technology and systems including Graph CMS, React, Wordpress and / or Zendesk
- Proven expert in successfully identifying growth drivers for a high growth tech enabled business
- Somebody with a test and learn mindset, experienced in driving growth & engagement through wide-scale A/B and multivariate testing
- Top of their game regarding Lifecycle / Digital Marketing (Web, Content, SEO), Personalization & Growth Analytics (Segmentation, Database)
- Top digital marketing leader who keeps abreast of the latest tools, techniques, & technologies
- A high level of expertise in analyzing user funnels and surfacing growth opportunities
- Experience working effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to lead directly and indirectly through influence
- Highly effective communicator, who interacts with clarity and purpose, and who has experience interacting at all levels of the organization
- Somebody with a high EQ, who understands the “what” but places equal value on “how” to get things done
- Flexible, Positive, Proactive
- Strong bias towards action
- Passion for and experience marketing to small and medium-sized businesses
Salary Range: $189,000 – $220,000
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of total compensation package that also includes benefits, and other opportunities at Dashlane. We also include equity in all compensation packages and believe 100% of Dashlaners should have an option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from what we hope will be a lot of upside growth.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, skillset, and balancing internal equity relative to other Dashlaners. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at Dashlane to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors.