We’re here to make money work for everyone and we’re doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque.
We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves.
We’re focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people’s lives through Monzo.
The Role – London or remote (UK)
The Director of Growth Marketing will work closely with our VP of Marketing. You’ll lead a multidisciplinary team across performance marketing & SEO to bring in new customers to our personal and business accounts in the UK (and other markets to come!).
You’ll develop the team, bring new people on board, lead with an experimentation mindset, manage the acquisition P&L, work tightly with our data and analytics teams, and understand the competitive landscape to help us take Monzo into our next phase of growth.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to);
- Lead and develop a team of growth and performance marketers, agency partners and cross-functional teams internally to bring in new customers to the Monzo
- Be responsible for setting a vision and strategy for all of Growth Marketing including Performance Marketing, as well as setting up new channels for growth
- Work closely with the Data and Product leadership team to make well-informed decisions on spend and prioritisation
- Develop growth strategies for new markets as we expand
You should apply if you have:
- Deep experience in leading performance marketing, developing and managing a team and owning the P&L for user acquisition
- Seen a company grow and evolve their performance marketing strategy. Even better if you’ve been the leader through quick scale
- A test and learn mentality along with solid understanding of the data you need to drive user growth and how to use it
- Understanding of referral programs and how to run them
The Interview Process:
Our interview process involves three main stages:
- Recruiter Call (30mins)
- Initial Call (30 mins)
- x2 final interviews via Google Meet (x2 45mins)
Our average process takes around 2-3 weeks but we will always work around your availability.
You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions or want to talk through reasonable adjustments ahead of or during application please us at any point on firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you:
💰 Competitive base salary ➕ stock options
✈️ We can help you relocate to the UK
✅ We can sponsor visas
📍 This role can be based out of our London office next to Liverpool Street station (a hybrid of office based and home working) or fully remote within the UK
⏰ We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
📚 Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
➕And much more
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.