Canary Technologies is a fast-growing enterprise hospitality technology company that provides hotels with innovative solutions to drive efficiency and enhance the guest experience. Our core solutions get rid of antiquated technology in hotels. With backing from some of the top investors in Silicon Valley, including Y Combinator, Canary Technologies is trusted by thousands worldwide and serves some of the world’s largest and most iconic hotel brands.
You are passionate about marketing, solving problems, and are excited to work in the tech & hospitality industry. You are detail-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have demonstrated success building demand generation programs and teams – in addition to developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
About the Role
This role is an integral leader on our Marketing team. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with the entire team, including the co-founders to help Canary grow. This is a Growth Marketing generalist role that will touch on all aspects of Marketing, including content, email marketing, digital marketing, and marketing operations. We are looking for an experienced manager who leads by example, is an agile, player-coach who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves. The day-to-day responsibilities will evolve and grow alongside the company’s growth.
- Generate quality and reliable pipeline growth for the Sales team.
- Plan multi-channel marketing campaigns and manage the cross-functional resources in order to execute the campaigns
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, SEM, paid social, and Canary’s website.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Product, Sales, and Leadership teams on campaign execution, including the development of content & design assets and digital marketing to ensure campaign effectiveness.
- Execute across all stages of marketing campaigns, including ideation, experimentation, measurement, iteration, and scaling.
- Build processes and workflows for experimentation & measurement to enable scale.
- Understand the customer (hotels) and their customers (hotel guests).
- Optimize online response and conversion rates via landing page optimization.
- 8+ years of Marketing experience, with 5+ years of demand generation experience in a B2B technology environment.
- Previous experience managing a team and outside contractors.
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo, or similar systems. Proven experience in building, testing, and scaling marketing channels within a high-growth environment.
- Proven experience developing content (in conjunction with graphic designers & content marketers) and optimizing content across multiple marketing channels.
- Ability to think critically about a product’s place in the marketplace, generate informed marketing tests and execute.
- Digital marketing experience including but not limited to Email, Google Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Proven agility, flexibility, and autonomy in managing projects end-to-end with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with agreed-upon timelines and various scopes.
- Salesloft Experience
- ABM experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, vision and dental)
- 401k Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Stock Option Plan
- Yearly stipend to visit another Canary hub
Canary Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis
We also work hard to ensure Canary is a fun and exciting place to work. How do we do this?
First, we’ve added Canary Days to the calendar as company holidays to ensure that the team has one long weekend each month.
Second, we have a list clubs and perks listed below that create space for us to hang out:
Self Improvement Club: We meet each month and share our personal goals for the month. We are able to expense $75 towards any purchases that helped us achieve these goals.
Fireside Chat: We meet each month to discuss a wide range of issues. This group was started focused on women’s issues and has expanded in scope over the last several months.
$50 to stay at any hotel that uses Canary Check-in
Book a trip at one of the hotels that has Canary Checkin, stay there, leave a review on TripAdvisor/Google and get a $50 reimbursement!
$500 travel reimbursement: We offer you the chance to visit our offices in New York, San Francisco or Dallas by providing a travel stipend. Spend at least three days working with the team in either hub, and use the rest of your time exploring a new city!