- Date Posted:
- Location:Remote (US)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applications have closed
At Nespresso we place people and specialty coffee at the heart of what we do. As part of our team, you’ll be empowered to inspire, care, act, and innovate to reach your full potential and reimagine what coffee can be. We’re committed to delivering an exceptional coffee experience that elevates our community, suppliers, farmers, and each other, channeling our growth-minded spirit to set new standards in global coffee culture. Quality, sustainability, diversity and inclusion are core to who we are and critical to our vision of driving positive change. Throughout our factories, boutiques, and office locations, Nespresso careers are brimming with first-rate opportunities to push the boundaries of coffee exploration.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and executing Social, Progammatic and SEM strategies across platforms to acquire new customers, generate leads and drive capsule and machine sales for Nespresso’s B2B and B2C sales. You have a special aptitude for Paid Social and Display. Together with Performance Media Manager you will identify opportunities to scale performance media efforts across various audience segments and platforms through intelligent automation and deliver growth for Nespresso US.
Campaign Planning & Implementation
- Support all prospecting, retargeting and social commerce initiatives and maximize efficiency while delivering on monthly sales goals within budget.
- Develop the audience strategy, define platforms, follow up and coordinate content and align on measurement plans.
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative.
- Lead execution of test opportunities (incrementality, new channels, audiences, visual, ad copy) and work with Meta, Google and other platforms/partners and media agency to seek out beta opportunities.
- Partner with internal teams on site tagging, UTMs, secure landing pages, collaborate on data plumbing and uploading of audiences and finalize reporting.
Media Efficiency Assessment
- Partner with Commercial Analytics and Brand Media on media effectiveness assessments and be ready to apply learnings.
- Coordinate with external agency to manage a test and learn regimen.
- Act as the subject matter expert for cross functional partners, sharing best practices, industry trends, monitoring competitive activity and developing KPI benchmarks.
Management of Budgets and liaising with Accounting & Finance
- Raise POs, ensure provision is made for yet uninvoiced spends
- Be available for Accounting teams to answer any and all questions relating to accruals
Key Relationships Internal to Nestlé Group
- Brand Media & Marketing, Finance, Commercial Analytics, Insights & Analytics, external agencies, HQ stakeholder teams.
- 2+ years of experience of digital performance media with clearly demonstrated experience in paid social and display. REQUIRED
- Strong understanding of KPIs to meet goals (including when to focus on CPA, ROAS, reach, frequency, view through rate to measure campaign success).
- Experience with ad types (video, dynamic product ads) and understanding of campaign objective – e.g., interest, conversion, consideration.
- Understanding of privacy compliance and industry best practices, relating to GDPR and CPRA.
- Deep understanding of the Programmatic Display, Native Advertising, Programmatic Video and Audio landscape, including the relationship between DSPs, DMPs, ad exchanges, trading desks, private marketplace, premium buys, ad servers and ad verification tools.
- Expert knowledge of DSPs, like Trade Desk, Verizon, Display & Video 360 etc
- Experience of implementing DCO strongly preferred
- Must have hands on experience of media tracking & web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClic Campaign Manager.
- Experience of tools such as CDP, Facebook Business Manager.
- Must have understanding of retail ad networks like, Criteo, TRIAD, Roundel.
- Experience of Amazon Advertising a plus
- Strong analytics skills with a clear ease with numbers.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
Nestlé Nespresso USA is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [email protected] or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.