Bring your ideas. Make history. BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world’s top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the “bank of banks” – 97% of the world’s top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we’re approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon is all about.
As a leading wealth manager, BNY Mellon Wealth Management is focused on helping successful individuals and their families build, manage and sustain their wealth across generations and market cycles. Through a unique service model focused on five Active Wealth practices — Investing, Borrowing, Spending, Managing Taxes, Protecting Legacies — they help clients in the U.S. and abroad achieve stronger after-tax performance to help maintain their wealth over generations.
We’re seeking a future team member for the role of Specialist, Digital Marketing to join our Wealth Management team. This role is located in New York, NY.
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Provides digital content strategy, digital analytics, or digital user experience and platform development services or technical support in more complex situations.
- May also be responsible for requirements gathering and project plan preparation pertaining to the digital marketing focus with which the role is aligned.
- Helps to implement the digital marketing strategy for the organization from the perspective of the assigned digital marketing focus (i.e., Digital Content Strategy, Digital Analytics and Insights, or Digital User Experience and Platform Development).
- May allocate / coordinate work within teams/projects and serve as project manager.
- May schedule content updates, as directed,, fields standard requests for digital content updates, analytics, and/or platform updates to improve user experience.
- May help manage the content management system, including content updates and standard postings, as well as occasional critical confidential postings, or collaborate with business managers to assist with the production and execution of social media channel campaigns using adequate knowledge of best practices.
- Analyzes and documents requirements for the execution of all phases of the digital content posting, analytics and insights, or user experience and platforms implementation process.
- Contributes to the standardization of project methodology.
- Leads testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions.
- Ensures that expected performance levels for sites and channels used by a specific group are achieved.
- May interface with marketing services partners, subject matter experts and senior executives to code, test and implement web, email and mobile content updates and application programs.
- Contributes to defining time tables and project plans.
- Analyzes and estimates feasibility, cost, time, user impact and compatibility of new content, channels, and/or platforms with existing hardware and other programs.
- May help monitor leads that come into the BNY Mellon sites and channels and assess whether they can be considered marketing qualified.
- Conducts analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of digital channels and/or application systems.
- May provide input on upcoming digital marketing issues and trends in content development, social reputation tracking, digital analytics, or user experience best practices.
- Proposes innovative, creative digital and technology solutions.
- May complete tasks related to posting on corporate branded channels, intranets, and websites, including regular maintenance, refreshes, and updating BNYMellon.com.
- No direct reports, may provide guidance to less experienced staff or project leadership on a limited basis.
- Manages to approved budget, submits expenses
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 7-10 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience with software development, HTML development, and/or coding preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here’s a few of our awards:
- Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg’s Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Disability: IN – 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- CDP’s Climate Change ‘A List’
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life’s journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
BNY Mellon assesses market data to ensure a competitive compensation package for our employees. The base salary for this position is expected to be between $73,100 and $130,000 per year at the commencement of employment. However, base salary if hired will be determined on an individualized basis, including as to experience and market location, and is only part of the BNYM total compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, discretionary bonuses, short and long-term incentive packages, and Company-sponsored benefit programs. This position is at-will and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, change in geographic location, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.