To support the growth of MSC Air Cargo, we are looking for a highly motivated and hands-on Digital Marketing Specialist to support the MSC Air Cargo digital marketing initiatives by delivering and driving commercial return through delivery of expert, highly targeted digital marketing campaigns and programs.
This position will be based in New York (USA) and will report to the Global Senior Marketing & Communications Manager at MSC Air Cargo. This is a hybrid position (2 days at the office/week is required).
- In line with the Global MSC Air Cargo Marketing strategy, make a significant contribution in setting and delivering the Marketing Plan through targeted digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the digital marketing calendar and deliver compelling and timely campaigns across multiple digital platforms e.g. SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and display advertising.
- Management of SoMe platform and content calendar
- Identify trends and insights and adapt quickly to optimize campaign spend and performance including the planning, execution and measurement of digital marketing and conversion tests.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of digital and trigger communications across the customer journey.
- Help develop new websites and manage CMS – from editing, approval, and publishing, ensuring the content on the global website is always up-to-date and relevant.
- Ensure all digital marketing / communications are compliant and in line with external communication policies.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the digital elements of the Global MSC Air Cargo Marketing Strategy
- Contribute to the customer data requirements (including data compliance) to enable digital implementation WW.
- Build close working relationships with the Global Marketing Digital Team and other representatives of the Marketing Teams including attendance at regular digital marketing meetings.
- Demonstrate ROI of digital marketing investment
- Delivering digital marketing best practice
- Report regularly on performance for all digital channels under your scope.
Qualifications & Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (preferably marketing or business related)
- At least 3 years’ working experience in digital marketing (a plus if within the industry)
- Experienced in operating at Digital Marketing Coordination level – with experience in a similar role in a customer-focused organization.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, email marketing, social media, display adverting campaigns.
- Demonstrable skills and experience in strategic and operational marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to drive innovation: track record of creativity and self-motivation.
- Strong analytical and planning management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including group presentations.
- Ability to work across business and champion the customer and marketing whilst balancing out business needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ease and to make decisions and good judgment even in stressful situations.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Have critical attention to detail.
- Be able to prioritize and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects and have creative problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English, Fluency in Spanish would be an asset.
What We Offer
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance: one-time annual salary up to $50,000
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Business Travel Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts – (Health, Dependent Care, Transit/Parking)
- Supplemental Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity Plans
You will also have access to additional benefits, effective day one:
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K Plan – 3% Safe Harbor Contribution with option for additional 3% employer match.
- Wellness Program initiatives – Free MSC Partner Subscriptions with Calm
- Partner Discount Programs with MSC Cruises, Apple, Dell, Nissan, Whirlpool, AT&T, Pets Best and others.
Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) is a global leader in transportation and logistics, privately owned and founded in 1970 by Gianluigi Aponte. The company has evolved from a one vessel operation into a globally respected business with a 700-vessel fleet and over 110,000 staff providing timely delivery of goods and services to customers of all industries and sizes. Present in 155 countries through 600 offices, MSC calls at 500 ports on 250+ trade routes, carrying some 23 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent units) annually. MSC’s activities BACK APPLY now include overland transportation, logistics and a growing portfolio of port terminal investments.Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.