We are a pioneering profit for good business using the power of technology to positively impact millions of children’s lives. Our innovative programs and platforms are changing the way children learn and grow.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our tight-knit team as a Digital Marketing Specialist. This role would suit an experienced and knowledgeable all round digital marketer who has recent hands-on experience with data and analytics, CRO, CRM, Paid Media and SEO.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be involved in the entire marketing cycle, from crafting campaigns and strategies to delivery and execution.
- Optimise website pages and user funnels to increase conversion rates and improve user experience
- Analyse customer data and behaviour to identify opportunities to improve the digital experience
- Perform A/B and multivariate testing to refine landing pages, calls-to-action, email campaigns etc.
- Implement changes to page layouts, content, flows based on test results
- Track and report on key site analytics using Google Analytics and other tools
- Support with paid search, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Create landing pages and optimise for key campaign initiatives
- Support to deliver the SEO strategy
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Brief and manage designers and other freelancers
- Create and present campaign reports to key stakeholders
- 3+ years executing optimisation initiatives or managing digital marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to decision making
- Hands-on experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics 4
- Genuine interest in AI and other new technologies
- Working knowledge of HTML and ability to implement page changes
- Experience using Hubspot beneficial
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Relentless focus on continuous improvement and testing
- Competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays and Christmas period office closure
- Hybrid working from Leeds city centre location (3 days office, 2 days remote)
- Private health and dental care