Come grow with us!
Join Denver’s fastest growing television stations. FOX31 | Colorado’s Very Own 2 | Nexstar Digital – – grows small businesses across the front range!
Time-tested marketing solutions, data driven results and turnkey execution sets us apart. Our reach unparalleled and our ability to provide pinpoint targeting even better. We align client’s marketing efforts on the platforms where consumer spend most of their time.
We make our mark with creative that connects with dynamic and impactful video messaging. The bottom line – our local content connects with our customers anywhere, at any time, on any platform. Join our team of multi-media marketing professionals.
We are we:
We are Nexstar Media Group, Inc., the largest TV station operator in the country. And we are also a technology company ready to embark upon transformative growth over the next decade.
We produce and distribute engaging local and national news, sports and entertainment content across television, streaming and digital platforms, including nearly 300,000 hours of original video content each year. Nexstar owns America’s largest local broadcasting group comprised of top network affiliates, with 200 owned or partner stations in 116 U.S. markets reaching 212 million people.
In addition to delivering exceptional content and service to our communities, Nexstar provides premium multiplatform and video-on-demand advertising opportunities at scale for businesses and brands seeking to leverage the strong consumer engagement of our compelling content offering.
We are extremely proud of our collection of outstanding television stations, digital businesses, and talented employees nationwide. Within Nexstar Ad Sales, we are excited to transform our division; investing and building for the future while forging a culture that promotes our entrepreneurial spirit, embraces bold thinking, and challenges the conventional way.
If you have the curiosity, passion, are inclusive and collaborative, work with us, and let’s continue to make a difference for all our stakeholders ~ our colleagues, our customers, our owners, and the communities in which we operate.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with our local sales team to help develop effective marketing strategies for local businesses and oversee campaigns to ensure delivery and effectiveness.
Additionally, the Multi-Media Marketing Specialist will contact business prospects on behalf of KDVR FOX31 and KWGN Colorado’s Very Own 2 to develop and manage a diverse client list of their own.
Other Multi-Media Marketing Specialist responsibilities include but are not limited to building presentations for individual and team accounts, creating and presenting monthly performance reports, and training account executives.
The Multi-Media Marketing Specialist will have a strong marketing and sales background and understanding of digital marketing solutions.
The Multi-Media Marketing Specialist must understand and explain digital products to both a sales team and clients. Examples includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Streaming TV (CTV / OTT), E-Mail, Display, and Video Placements. Nexstar Digital is a Google Premier Partner, reserved for only 3% of participating companies. We offer an impressive suite of targeted digital products for our advertisers: CTV/OTT, Pre-Roll/Post-Roll, YouTube, Geofencing, SEM, Social, Streaming Audio and more.
Prefer the Digital Marketing Specialist will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in crafting outstanding client solutions developing and executing go-to-market sales strategies and tactics that drive revenue for advertisers.
They will develop their own direct accounts and assist sales executives in developing revenue growth for the station using Nexstar’s comprehensive set of content and technologies created with our advertiser’s brand and customers in mind. IAB and Google Certifications a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and present customized digital advertising solutions
- Work with other sellers to assist in closing campaigns to increase station revenue
- Identify and prospect new clients, maintaining a healthy pipeline of potential leads
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Execute and achieve sales goals
- Adhere to rate guidelines unless deviation is authorized by Sales Manager
- Additional duties as necessary
- A strong track record of meeting or exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Marketing and/or equivalent related experience
- Successful experience in outside sales preferred
- Knowledge of industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies and advertising platform
- Professional appearance and demeanor are essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a strong team player.
- Must have ability to work with minimum supervision and ability to multi-task
- Must have proven customer service, problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- A professional telephone manner is essential
- Must have proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Proficiency with CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred
- Minimum 2 year of Sales Experience, preferable in Digital Marketing
- Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, 3rd party research skills such as eMarketer, comScore and Google Analytics
- IAB and/or Google AdWords Certification a plus
- Automotive & database digital marketing sales experience is also a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office products required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Experience with DFP / Google Ad Manager, Wide Orbit, Matrix, Strata, Simmons and Rentrak are a plus
- Fluency in English; with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Occasional travel required; available to work extended hours if needed
- Pay Range: $45K base plus commission, $100K plus potential.