There’s no such thing as a typical Informa colleague…And that’s how we like it. We’re a diverse Group, with over 10,000 colleagues working in many different roles in one of six Divisions and in over 30 countries. Each of us brings something different, a unique set of abilities, experience and knowledge. It’s what makes us who we are.
All our businesses and offices share a culture based on respect and inclusiveness, and a working environment that is enjoyable, stimulating, rewarding and supportive for colleagues. One that enables everyone to fully participate in the life of the Group and its ongoing, sustainable growth.
As a division of Informa, a FTSE 100 company, Informa Markets provides customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through live, virtual and hybrid events, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions.
People are at the heart of Informa Markets. Our business thrives on the passion and entrepreneurship of our 4,000+ colleagues, who deliver over 500 international events and brands in more than 40 countries across the globe.
Using our industry insight, comprehensive portfolio of markets, content and digital resources, we are passionate about creating platforms for our customers to connect and shaping environments that enable businesses to flourish.
About this job & how you can make an impact:
Your curiosity and sharp insights will help you pave the way in this role within the Informa Market’s Infrastructure & Construction group.
We’re seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist who will primarily oversee digital marketing activities for our sales audience for a group of events, media brands, and new product launches. You will be responsible for developing, executing, and measuring digital marketing programs to drive our sales audience growth strategies. This role requires an in-depth understanding of our customers and industries and a strong B2B marketing knowledge to build effective campaigns, deliver critical insights and achieve business goals.
This role will require one day in our office at located at 222 W Las Colinas Blvd., Irving, TX 75039
- Develop data-driven B2B sales audience growth strategies that leverage both paid and organic acquisition channels, working with key stakeholders on defining priority channels, partners, and target audiences to drive leads, increase sales and boost engagement
- Set and track key performance metrics that align with business objectives; present and communicate progress against KPIs to key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Plans and executes sales email marketing programs, including segmentation, email setup, deployment, and reporting, using features including dynamic content and multi-step campaigns
- Plans and executes sales social media marketing campaigns, including set up, segmentation, deployment and reporting
- Track progress and drive continuous improvement to marketing funnels via analysis and optimization; identify and validate improvements through research, internal/external feedback, best practices, and various testing methodologies (e.g., A/B)
- Analyze campaign performance and deliver actionable insights and recommendations to improve future performance, efficiency, and spend
- Continuous website updates to sales areas, including, but not limited to, tailored website experiences based on customer behavior, journey, technology, and demographics
- Manages the sales and exhibitor sections of websites and analytics, including monitoring traffic, sources, conversions, and KPIs
- Work with brand managers and other stakeholders to implement and improve SEO strategies to foster organic site growth of the sales audience for our event and media publishing sites
- Establishes benchmarks across all digital campaigns to monitor campaign and performance
- Travel to industry events as needed
- Special projects as needed
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising or database management or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years of experience in B2B audience acquisition, development, or growth roles with a heavy focus on digital
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Previous experience in Eloqua or other automated marketing email platforms
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Previous experience in CMSs, Adobe Experience Manager and Drupal preferred
- Previous experience with Salesforce a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator) is preferred
- Project management skills: Capable of multi-tasking and managing several projects at a time
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Initiative, ambition, self-direction, problem-solving and deep sense of curiosity
- The pay range for this position is $60,000 – $70,000 depending on experience
Why work at Informa?
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration