Monro, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest auto service companies and major tire retailer. We own and operate more than 1,200 stores in 32 states and our stock trades on the Nasdaq (MNRO). The Monro family of brands includes some the most recognizable names in the industry—Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers, Mr. Tire, Tire Choice, amongst many more regional chains. Our dominance is driven by teammates who strive to provide a five-star experience and deliver consistent value to our guests and shareholders. At Monro, we understand that a 5-star guest experience begins with a 5-star teammate experience. In fact, we’re currently investing more than $100 million in store improvements, new technology, and career development through our own Monro University training platform.
Destination Monro – Your Career is Here!
Do you have what it takes to shape a better future for yourself and the automotive service industry? Our vision is to be America’s leading auto and tire centers, trusted by consumers as the best place in our neighborhoods for quality automotive maintenance and repairs. We’re looking for motivated individuals at every stage in their career who share our vision. Positions are available in our retail locations across our many brands, in field management, and in store operations at our Store Support Center in Rochester, New York. If you like helping others, as much as you like working on cars; if you enjoy being part of a team, solving problems, and building guest relationships; if you value honesty and integrity – we have a Destination for you at Monro. Contact us to learn more. Destination Monro! – Your career is here.
The Digital Marketing SEO Specialist is responsible for overseeing all aspects of website management across all Monro brands, managing all SEO activities such as content and keyword strategy, on-page and technical SEO to increase rankings on all major search networks, local pages, partner digital integration.
Compensation: The salary range for this role is $55,000 – $60,000. Pay will be determined based on experience level.
- Develop and implement SEO strategy focused on elevating brands’ organic footprint online.
- Work with the development agency to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Key resource in website management (site architecture, content recommendation etc).
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Leads, directs, and works with team to identify and execute tests; collect and analyze data/results to ultimately identify trends and insights that will inform SEO strategy.
- Lead philanthropical initiatives to contribute positively to our community and enhance our brand’s reputation.
- Develop and execute social media strategies to expand our online presence and engage with our audience effectively.
- Manage and optimize local listings to ensure accurate and consistent information across various platforms.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Key contact for vendor partner engagement. Assists with managing expenses and reconciling discrepancies.
- Work with team to perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and work with team to implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Competitive research and analysis.
- Oversee SEO Calendar to coincide with corporate goals and marketing planning.
- Stay current with industry and competitive trends.
The Digital Marketing SEO Specialist is an individual contributor to the team and operates under the general direction of the Digital Marketing Manager
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field with a minimum of 2 years direct responsibility for SEO outcomes and KPI’s. Proficiency in many social media platforms. Experience with Sprout Social is a plus. Fluency Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of technical and on-page SEO, and best practices
- Experience with site audits and technical SEO
- Familiarity with advanced technical SEO topics (canonicalization, hreflangs, Schema, etc)
- Understanding of HTML/CSS, familiarity with other coding languages is helpful
- Understanding of digital experience best practices
- Proficiency in WordPress or similar CMS system
- Experience with Google tools such as Analytics, Search Console, and Tag Manager
- Experience with social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok) and their features is essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technology vendors
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple levels of the organization and team members
- Self-Starter who is adaptable, organized, a team player, and can work independently managing multiple competing priorities
- Strong proof-reading skills, experience with project management, and organizational best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
Hybrid and remote options available. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners and fax machines.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Career development
Your next Destination!
At Monro we’re committed to helping our teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework, demonstrating leadership skills and open opportunities. Our teammates receive on-the-job training, company sponsored certifications, as well as course curriculum in Monro University that empowers them to advance to the next level of their careers.
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.