Age UK’s Content & Brand team are recruiting for an innovative and self-driven individual to join them as a Digital Marketing Officer.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves digital communications to join our busy team to support with the planning, build and delivery of email marketing communications. You will be helping to promote email as a marketing channel across the organisation by working effectively with internal teams and stakeholders.
Working closely within our friendly team, you will be involved in a variety of other digital marketing activities including social media, website, search engine optimisation and planning. You will support with collecting and analysing campaign performance data and report learnings and successes to key stakeholders.
This is a fast-paced working environment requiring someone with excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills. If you have experience of working in a marketing position or a related role, combined with a sound knowledge of email marketing platforms then we would love to hear from you. High levels of accuracy, excellent proof-reading skills and attention to detail are essential.
This is a fantastic hybrid opportunity, offering a blend of home based and office work, our office for this role is in London. Candidates will be expected to travel to our London office at least once a month.
• Experience of working in a marketing role or related setting (corporate
• or charity).
• Experience using email marketing platforms.
• Experience of working on marketing campaigns.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent written communications skills and can demonstrate prior experience of developing engaging content.
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
Great to haves:
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, or other reporting and analytics tools.
• Marketing or communications related degree.
• Experience of working with email marketing data.
• A good understanding of marketing principles and how campaigns are managed across different channels, specifically email marketing,
• PPC, SEO and social media.
• Understanding of SEO and PPC best practice.
• Some knowledge of data protection best practices.
• Experience working in a hybrid working environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams and other
• Office 365 programmes.
What we offer in return
• Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, health cashback plan and EAP.
• Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
• Techscheme – buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
• Heka Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
• You Did It Awards – recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.