Contract Type: This is a permanent contract. Hybrid working.
As a ‘Flexible First’ employer we are open to a variety of working patterns and welcome the opportunity to discuss this with candidates. Ideally, due to the nature of the role and the support required for social media and community management, we’re looking for a full-time person who can work 2 days (40%) of their time at OCA’s offices. However, we are open to discuss flexible options.
Location: Old Street, Central London
We’re looking for a creative digital professional with a genuine excitement for social media and the powerful role it can play in improving women’s health.
As an integral part of our Communications Team, you will be responsible for the day to day running of our social media channels and website content, and support on email engagement and paid acquisition.
You will work with the Digital Engagement Manager to plan, create and schedule content, and use data and analytics to consistently optimise performance, drive engagement and grow our channels.
Scope of Role:
- Day to day management of our website and social media channels, including planning, content creation and reporting.
- Support on delivery of website optimisation strategy, including SEO technical and content work, editorial content creation and conversion rate optimisation.
- Use data driven insight to inform your decisions and grow our channels.
- Work across departments to ensure we are consistently producing engaging content that meets both our internal needs as well as our supporter’s needs for all digital channels including email, website and social.
- Support the communications team with wider projects and priorities.
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love for you to apply