x+why is the Place for Better Business. We design, create and manage flexible workspaces for companies, movements and individuals who believe that business should be used as a force for good. We believe that advancing people and planet, as well as profit, goes beyond responsibility; it makes exceptional sense. We currently have eight spaces in London, Birmingham, and Manchester (with two more spaces across the UK coming Spring 2023). We inspire and support our community of purpose-driven companies through content, conversation, events, and bespoke Programmes.
We have everything that you would expect from a luxury co-working office (tech, coffee, Wi-Fi, music, plants, etc), as well as sustainable and ethical design and principles at our heart. We have an in-house wellness programme for our members to enjoy and now a private members club! We absolutely live our values. Come and join us!
We are looking for an individual who is confident, proactive, and with an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ spirit. Proven experience in a customer facing role in a service led industry is a must, as is a strong customer care ethic. Experience working within a ‘start-up’ or SME would also be beneficial. The individual should be highly organised with the ability to multitask and react quickly within a fast-paced environment, along with the ability and confidence to build relationships with new and existing members of our thriving community. Being able to work effectively with a variety of computerised systems is essential, as is fluent written and spoken English. Finally, we encourage individuality so that you can be yourself to bring your best every day.
In return we promise to support and guide you in your role and will provide the following compensation package: competitive salary, pension provision, discretionary bonus, Health Fund, 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays), 2 volunteer/charity (paid) days, Share Options, Better Space access, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), and an Employee Referral Scheme.
Job Purpose: This role presents an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager with property / events experience, to lead the delivery of all digital marketing activity for our growing business. You should be excited by working for a Certified B Corporation and company looking to make a genuine impact.
This role will work closely with the wider Marketing, Sales, and Commercial team to manage performance and development of key digital channels both owned and paid. Take
ownership of all aspects of the website from analytics, SEO, content management and agency management. Ensure website integration with HubSpot and other key systems.
The role will involve the management of any paid digital advertising including social and PPC (via an agency / in house).
Activities include optimisation of SEO and any digital advertising spend for the website. HubSpot ECRM creation, landing page development, lead tracking and report generation.
You will deliver this by (roles/responsibilities)
- Working with the marketing team and agencies to review and evolve the website and digital strategy for the business.
- Managing digital media agencies and LinkedIn Campaign Manager for paid social & PPC ads.
- Working on regular website refreshes to balance commercial success, SEO and design.
- Facilitating the growth of online sales, traffic, and leads by optimizing the customer journey.
- Identifying and implementing website developments and content changes on a daily / weekly basis to improve conversion, direct lead generation, and SEO outcomes.
- Develop and manage CRM campaigns to nurture leads (HubSpot).
- Build and implement within the digital systems measurement and tracking that
deliver on our targets and business objectives.
- Create and manage forms and workflows across sites.
- Improve CPA costs (for direct leads).
- ECRM – collaboration with the brand and content teams on all ECRM campaigns and reporting on KPI’s.
- Generate regular reports on Lead Generation (MQL’s) and conversion.
- Lead HubSpot dashboard and reporting for sales and marketing.
Check out the Job Description attached! If you feel that you could deliver in this role, please submit an application. Worried you don’t meet all the requirements? Please don’t! Applicants often second guess themselves when applying for new roles. So, if you are worried you don’t meet all the criteria, or that your CV may look a little different, please get in touch anyway and let us do the worrying for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!