SERHANT. Ventures is building the #1 sales education platform for business professionals worldwide through our bestselling sales courses, membership, consulting, and coaching programs. These are currently under the brand name Sell It Like Serhant. Our mission is to empower our enrollees to achieve their limitless livelihood through mastery of sales.
We’re on a rapid growth trajectory, realizing greater than 100% YOY revenue growth for the past three years while maintaining significant net profit margins. In addition to revenue success, we have enrolled over 15,000 clients in 110 countries through our test market of real estate agents. Now, we’re expanding this year to the underserved, $15 billion market to train all salespeople worldwide, regardless of industry.
About the Role
We are looking for a data-driven and ambitious digital marketer to join our high-performing Marketing team. Your mission is to help SERHANT. Ventures scale paid client acquisition initiatives through direct response Paid Social, Paid Search, and other digital strategies, leveraging data and analytics to inform decision making. The role includes planning, executing, and optimizing Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns, creative development, interpreting marketing data, and regularly building and sharing performance reports. This role will report into the current Director, Growth Marketing.
- Develop and execute acquisition channel strategies to drive growth, mainly across Paid Social and Paid Search.
- Manage end-to-end digital marketing efforts including account and campaign structure, audience creation, segmentation, bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, and campaign expansion.
- Utilize marketing data to identify trends, generate insights, inform strategic decisions, and measure performance against KPIs.
- Regularly communicate to the management campaign performance and channel insights.
- Design, set up and interpret creative, copy and landing page experiments.
- BS or above in marketing, business, analytics, or related field.
- 3-4 years of hands-on paid social, paid search, and data analytics experience.
- Proven experience in customer acquisition, funnel design, optimization, and A/B testing.
- Proficient in data extraction, report creation, and deriving meaningful insights to inform marketing strategy and decision making.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Excel, and other analytics tools used for data extraction and reporting.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ability to synthesize complex marketing data into actionable insights.
- Proactive, with strong attention to detail and a keen focus on data quality and integrity.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with moving targets and evolving priorities.
- Competitive compensation plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Convenient office location in the heart of Soho, Manhattan
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.