We are currently seeking a dynamic and strategic Digital Manager Manager to drive our Search and App channels to new heights within our central Performance Marketing team. As our business undergoes growth, you will lead and shape our cross-functional initiatives. Collaborating with our Marketing Platforms team, you will guide incrementality experiments, advancing our automated solutions and exploring new channel opportunities to stay at the forefront of the industry. You will report into the Performance Marketing Director and can work under a hybrid model between our London HQ and from home.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor, and analyse past performance to identify optimisation opportunities
- Execute Search and App best practices and optimisation across bidding, ad copy and landing pages
- Scope and set up tests, execute, analyse and present results to the Performance Marketing team and the business, propose recommendations and roll-out schedules based on results
- Cooperate with MarTech and Data Science teams to identify areas to increase efficiency and further automation of processes
- Drive new customer growth and build the channel to one of the most significant acquisition channels at an international scale
- Leverage new products in the market and deliver first-to-market excellence in SEM for Deliveroo
- Manage strategic partner relationships (e.g. Google, Microsoft, Apple)
- Responsible for upskilling and mentoring junior team members on channel operations
- Manage a large SEM budget, optimise and scale campaigns against tight, granular KPIs; manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the activity
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all regions; UK and Internationally
- 5+ years experience in managing Paid Search campaigns in different languages, driving marketing performance and ROAS
- Experience managing large data feeds, tasks and working with large data-sets
- Ability to succeed in an environment characterised by constant growth
- Experience of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Apple Search Ads,
- Knowledge about Google Ads Scripts and APIs
- Comfortable with (and look forward to) solving complex paid search challenges
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when they want it.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country specific, please ask your recruiter for more information
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that disabled people may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments , please don’t hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.