Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading investment management companies with just over 500 employees and £48.8 billion worth of assets under management (as at 30th June 2022).
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs and Dublin OEICs), separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a period of international growth with offices open in EMEA, APAC and the US.
The majority of our employees are based in our London office located just minutes from Victoria station which provides stair-free access from both the Underground’s Victoria line and National Rail platforms, as well as limited road crossings to the Jupiter office. Our London office was designed to encourage employees to live active, healthy lives with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for greater natural light and the benefit of a private balcony, table tennis room, cycle storage and on-site shower and locker facilities. The short distance to Green Park and St James’ Park also provides employees with a natural space to relax during their lunch break and a healthy alternative to office-based meetings.
We offer our UK employees a 2-1-2 hybrid working arrangement where Tuesdays, Thursdays and a third day of your choice are worked from the office. The other two days may be worked from home. This facilitates collaboration and allows employees to maximise productivity whilst maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the digital marketing team, within Jupiter marketing, to support the web team in the development and management of the web platform. Ensuring that the client UX is best in class, that Jupiter’s client proposition, culture and core competencies are clearly and succinctly articulated up front and that the sites are engaging and simple to navigate.
The marketing proposition has rapidly transitioned to a digital first position and this role with be a key component in ensuring that Jupiter continues to improve levels of engagement, UX, followers and quality lead creation through its digital channels.
Alongside managing the day to day marketing programmes set out in the channel marketing plans, the candidate, working closely with the Digital Lead, will help the business to adopt leading, business appropriate, capabilities in the field. The candidate will also seek to ensure that the digital platform increasingly helps to position Jupiter as a distinct, innovative asset manager.
- Content and document publishing across 40 global sites via CMS platform (WordPress powered by Kurtosys)
- Partner with investment marketing, channel marketing, creative and event team in delivering marketing campaigns and events.
- Development of animated web content pages leveraging CEROS tool.
- Lead firm’s SEO and PPC strategy.
- Partner with web development agency to enhance UX and UI on Jupiter website and document portal.
- Partner with technology team on strategic projects such as document dissemination, subscription and fund data delivery.
- Work closely with product, legal and compliance to ensure our website fulfills its regulatory requirements and showing accurate and updated information across regions.
- Analyse clients’ behaviour and feedback and identify follow up actions.
- Use data analytics (GA) and digital insight to understand user behavior and improve front-end architecture and the broader website strategy.
- Enhance content management procedures to improve efficiency.
- Ensure consistent brand standards are maintained across the website.
- Keep up to speed with ongoing digital trends and website innovation and act as an internal subject matter expert in this area.
- On-going monitoring of competitor activity and products to help differentiate Jupiter’s web strategy and activity.
Desired Skills / Experience
- Proven experience of working in a similar role (essential). Financial services experience, ideally including asset management and across various channels (retail/3rd party intermediated and institutional), user types (end-user vs professional) and countries/regions/languages.
- Experience in a digital only/native industry or agency also valued
- Understanding of investment management products and services valuable.
- Working knowledge of the regulatory environment and compliance implications (essential).
- Proven experience of working collaboratively across multi-function and multi-cultural teams (essential).
- Previous experience working with web Content Management Systems is essential.
- Experienced with Google Analystics, report generation and analysis, SEO and PPC.
- Team player attitude but able to work independently and manage own time, with ability to maintain momentum of work when subject to a variety of pace, volume and complexity.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills while able to work under pressure.
- Strong creative skills capable of mixing experience, creativity and insight to reach solutions.
- Demonstrated capability for self-learning and self motivation with the ability to solicit support when required.
- Foreign language skills desirable but not essential (German, Italian, Spanish, French or Traditional Chinese).
Additional Role Details
- This role is subject to the Conduct Rules set by the FCA.
Don’t meet every requirement? At Jupiter we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you are interested in this role, but don’t think your experience aligns perfectly with every listed requirement in the job description, we would encourage you to apply. You may be the right person for this role.