- Date Posted:
- Location:London, UK
- Workplace:Remote (UK)
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applications have closed
Prenetics EMEA Ltd is the UK subsidiary Prenetics Global PLC, a dynamic and forward-thinking healthcare solutions provider listed on NASDAQ. Founded in 2014, now a major global diagnostics and genetic testing company with the mission to bring health closer to millions of people globally and decentralise healthcare by making the three pillars — Prevention, Diagnostics and Personalised Care — comprehensive and accessible to anyone, at anytime and anywhere.
The mission for Prenetics EMEA is to revolutionise our approach to healthcare by creating a modern ecosystem that improves access to quality healthcare for all. It’s sure to be an exciting journey, and we are delighted to be recruiting an innovative team to join us on the journey.
About the opportunity:
The new role of Digital Marketing Manager, will develop, implement, track and optimise our digital fertility marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Leading on developing, implementing, tracking and optimising our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, from concept to execution. Working with supporting teams (such as programmers), and partners to launch campaigns on time and on budget to deliver inspiring and great results.
Insight into what you will be doing:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess performance against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Maintain and enhance exceptional customer experiences across the website/s and multiple digital touch-points to increase engagement and conversion
- Oversee the creation and implementation of digital strategies for multi-channel campaigns across different businesses as part of cross-department working groups delivering against business KPIs
- Own and manage paid search and social channels
- Implement and maintain tracking solutions and report performance against key KPIs; to learn from, and to evolve the relationship/strategy with sales, cost-per-acquisition, funnel performance, cost-per-lead, ROI and audience segmentation going forwards
- Own and drive the optimisation strategy (including the various testing plans) and execution, drive an optimisation mindset and educate the wider team on key learnings
- Define, implement and maintain effective automation programs
- Inspire, coach, engage and support key stakeholders and indirect reports
- Recommend suitable digital channel strategies to help achieve campaign objectives across Investments
- Online Digital Marketing Manager with at least 3 years of experience.
- Extensive experience managing Marketing Strategy, Operations, and leading Marketing teams, along with deep experience of a range of marketing channels
- Experience of planning and delivering successful multi-channel campaigns end-to-end (including email), from concept to execution, involving matrix
- Proven success across Digital Marketing
- BSc degree in Marketing or another relevant field, including Digital Technologies – desirable, not essential
- Passion for consumer health and fertility, in particular
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Able to lead and manage SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Be highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Optimise landing pages and user funnels
- Proven success with A/B and multivariate experiments along with deep knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Capability and passion for delivering on the business’s overall goals and objectives
- Inspiring interpersonal communication, collaboration and leadership
- Alignment to our Values