- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:OakNorth Bank
- Location:London, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
Do you want to help us transform the world of banking? Interested in working for one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe and one of the few profitable new banks globally?
Banking is a fundamental part of everyone’s lives. Many of us have had frustrations with accessing finance or finding the right bank that makes our lives easier and our money work harder. So, when we say our tech and products solve real-life problems, they’re ones you can relate to – along with millions of businesses and consumers.
We are looking for a commercially-driven Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager to coordinate, implement and oversee a diverse range of B2B campaigns targeting OakNorth’s main customer base – ambitious and successful entrepreneurial SMEs looking to scale.
You will deliver meaningful digital campaigns that drive growth, generate B2B leads, and add outsized value to our brand, prospects, and future customers.
Your day-to-day will involve ideating, strategising, implementing, and reporting on new omnichannel digital campaigns, based on user-data, audience segmentation, channel selection, messaging and conversion optimisation.
- Identifying new lead-gen opportunities for omnichannel digital marketing campaigns
- Defining, owning, monitoring and optimising the engagement and conversion rates throughout the lifecycle of a campaign across channels
- Managing and reporting on paid campaign performance using LinkedIn Campaigns Manager, AdWords, HubSpot, AdRoll, GA4, Hotjar etc.
- Constantly A/B testing our value proposition, data, UX/UI, messaging, ad copy and creatives to improve our CTR and CVRs
- Directly produce, brief and/or work with copywriters and designers to build branded content
- Reporting on the results of each campaign to wider stakeholders and communicating the learnings and improvements for the next campaign
- Building strong relationships with our Sales team, learning how to support lead-gen opportunities based on their domain expertise and wider professional network
- 4+ years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager or similar role – working for a Fintech company is preferred but not essential
- Proven experience developing, implementing, optimising, and reporting B2B or B2C digital campaigns across PPC, affiliates, display advertising, retargeting, and paid social media (preference for LinkedIn)
- Good short copy skills, driven by a commercial and analytical mindset
- Experience creating compelling content that can be A/B tested, preferably in a hyper-growth environment
- Exposure to B2B marketing is ideal, but not a must. We welcome B2C candidates with a background in high value SaaS environments and/or App based product offering
- A determined, can-do attitude. You will lead and inspire others while also executing your own creative strategy
- Effective communication skills, as you will present to the wider business how your campaign strategies have driven effective revenue opportunities
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
- Experience using CRM, marketing automation, and business intelligence and analytics platforms – we use SalesForce, HubSpot and GA4
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity. We want people to have a stake in the business so that all our interests are aligned. It’s your baby too
- 25 days holiday – and we really want you to take it. Burnout is not big or clever
- Personalised benefits – opt-in to what matters to you
- Enhanced family leave
- Wellbeing and social events
- Barista bar
We’re OakNorth Bank and we embolden entrepreneurs to realise their ambitions, understand their markets, and apply data intelligence to everyday decisions to scale successfully at pace.
Banking should be barrier-free. It’s a belief at our very core, inspired by our entrepreneurial spirit, driven by the unmet financial needs of millions, and delivered by our data-driven tools.
And for those who love helping businesses thrive? Our savings accounts help diversify the high street and create new jobs, all while earning savers some of the highest interest on the market.
But we go beyond finance, to empower our people, encourage professional growth and create an environment where everyone can thrive. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves and succeed.
OakNorth Bank was built on the foundations of frustrations with old-school banking. In 2005, when our founders tried to get capital for their data analytics company, the computer said ‘no’. Unfortunately, all major banks in the UK were using the same computer – and it was broken.
Why was it so difficult for a profitable business with impressive cashflow, retained clients, and clear commercial success to get a loan?
The industry was backward-looking and too focused on historic financials, rather than future potential.
So, what if there was a bank, founded by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs? One that offered a dramatically better borrowing experience for businesses?
No more what ifs, OakNorth Bank exists.