- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Fred Perry
- Location:London, UK
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Specialism:Brand / Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applications have closed
Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
As Digital Marketing Manager you will lead on the planning and implementation of the global digital, search, CRM and social channels both in an organic and paid capacity. The role will include strategic planning at a customer (both acquisition and retention based) channel level to meet business growth targets.
- PERFORMANCE MARKETING
- ORGANIC SOCIAL MEDIA
Build the Global CRM strategy to acquire, manage, and leverage direct consumer relationships across the entire customer journey, including establishing the most relevant journeys and the optimal interaction strategies at each interaction point. You will set data, segmentation and database strategies.
- Define and build the brands first loyalty program.
- Support the development of the CRM strategy to help drive growth, personalisation, and automation.
- Ensure all campaigns are performing against key performance metrics, traffic, revenue, incremental sales, CTR, LTV, open and opt in rates.
- Dive into the data – use customer insight to develop strategies and campaigns, ultimately repeating sales
ORGANIC SOCIAL MEDIA
- Business as usual: oversee output of all organic content – publishing, posting and scheduling
- Advise on how to achieve ultimate audience reach and engagement
- Community management – reactive re-posting
- Support our global partners partners with their social strategies.
- Management of external digital marketing agencies
- Responsible for maximising demand across affiliates, PPC, display remarketing, SEO and paid social media with a holistic approach and strategy
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly spend allocation and demand and ROAS forecasts
- Work closely with the Creative and Marketing teams to ensure all assets are briefed and completed ahead of launch date across all channels and shared with relevant agencies
- Identify opportunities to diversify the paid marketing mix and innovate across the paid marketing experience
- Use customer data to help continually optimise and drive performance and business decisions.
- Partner with brand marketing team and regional digital teams on global integrated marketing calendar and deliverables while maintain brand consistency and standards
- Manage performance marketing agency relationships and digital media partners
- Adopt and instil a ‘test and learn’ approach – testing creative, targeting and more
- Produce Weekly/Monthly reporting on activity to demonstrate attribution, results and returns, and using results for continuous improvement in efficiency of marketing spend.
- Develop new routes to market and new creative/messaging testing roadmap across all formats including mobile and social and have ownership of the analytics process for your specific channels.
- Should ideally have 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- An analytical eye, able to measure site performance and identify improvements.
- Highly numerate with ability to analyse markets, spot trends and implement marketing initiatives accordingly
- A proactive and innovative approach to idea generation and implementation
- Form strong relationships with our delivery partners (data, creative, development agencies etc
- Previous management experience – passionate about development
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Experience working with agencies, SaaS vendors, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, affiliate marketing networks, email service providers
- excellent presentation skills
- Substantial digital marketing experience within an ecommerce environment, with first-hand experience of SEO, PPC, Affiliate Marketing and Social Media channels and associated tools within fast paced organisations
- Demonstrate the ability to use and interpret data to make data-driven decisions
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.