- Job Reference:220004WP
- Date Posted:
- Location:Edinburgh, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
In a nutshell
You’ll support the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with regards to development and delivery of paid channel strategies, as well as product strategies in line with commercial targets. You’ll ideally be an “all-rounder” across paid digital marketing channels, working with internal stakeholders at all levels, as well as external media & creative agencies.
What you’ll be doing
- Planning, implementing and managing digital performance strategy across paid social, display and search for unsecured lending products, delivering commercial sales / value against targets.
- Advancing Sainsbury’s Bank paid social strategy across all products, through new initiatives.
- Managing the relationship, workflow and budget between Sainsbury’s Bank and our media agency for your product and channel.
- Supporting the marketing function through channel strategy development and delivery of the digital marketing trade plans.
- Monitoring and reporting on a range of platform/channel analytics and KPIs.
- Developing and implementing a regular calendar of relevant and engaging digital content with creative agencies following best practices.
- Working with relevant members of the Marketing team to develop an integrated digital marketing plan to support quarterly campaigns.
- Keep informed on the latest developments in digital marketing.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Managing project plans involving cross-function teams and external suppliers.
- Co-ordinating relevant governance to ensure the appropriate risk appetite is considered for campaign or project requirements by managing audit trails, sign offs and approvals.
What you need to know and show
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing paid digital marketing channels, search, social media, and display advertising.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Motivated to drive innovation through new ideas.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Adobe and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Solid track record of external digital agency management.
- Up-to-date with latest trends within digital marketing and best practices across campaign structures, targeting, measurement, attribution, creative and tech.
- You’ll be a collaborative team player with a commercial focus and a positive can-do attitude.
- Effectively managed large scale budgets against commercial targets.
In addition to the all- important competitive salary, pension & bonus offering, we totally get that life outside work is important to us all. So, we want to shout out some of our other great benefits…
- We offer flexible working to help you achieve a good work/life balance
- Opportunity to buy extra holidays is on the table
- Discounts on your weekly shop, buying a laptop or sofa? We’ve got it covered through your Sainsburys, Argos and Habitat store discount card
- Cycle to work scheme
A little about us & our culture
We’re proud of our heritage as the UK’s first supermarket bank. As digital technology drives the banking landscape we want to be at the cutting edge of this technology, offering award winning innovative digital banking products to our customers. Technology is where we see our growth therefore we need innovators to join us and drive the next phase of our evolution.
We’re a friendly bunch who collectively share a passion to make our customers’ financial lives easier. As part of the wider Sainsbury’s Group, being one of the UK’s most trusted brands, it brings our colleagues a wealth of opportunities to fulfil their potential. Here, you can be part of something bigger and help to create a new approach that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Everyone is welcome at the Sainsbury’s Group, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer that champions a diverse and inclusive culture that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours within their working days, giving plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.
If you’re interested in applying and are excited about working with us but are unsure if you have the right skills and experience – we’d still love to hear from you! We’d also be happy to discuss more flexible working options such as job shares and part time working.
As this role involves working within a regulated environment any offer will be subject to satisfactory background checks including criminal record check, credit check, fraud check and employment references.
Sainsbury’s Bank, 3 Lochside Avenue, Edinburgh, EH12 9DJ