- Job Reference:22000768
- Date Posted:
- Location:London, UK
- Specialism:Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
- This position has been filled
Here in the Display and Social Media team, we work with stakeholders from all areas of the Sainsbury’s business to create effective and engaging communications for our customers. We manage all social and display media for Sainsbury’s Food, Sainsbury’s Home, Tu Clothing, Argos and Argos ROI.
Sitting within Digital Marketing, we have a strong focus on driving sales and building our brands, through continuous optimisation and innovation. We are constantly evolving our approach to deliver best in class digital media and deliver results.
Amongst the team we have a wide breadth of experience and skills, and a strong culture of learning and development. Sainsbury’s has an innovative and sociable Marketing department, where you’ll feel part of the team from day one.
As our Digital Marketing Manager for Display & Social you’ll:
- Develop a robust strategy to implement an attribution model for biddable media.
- Continually audit and establish program and channel measurement KPIs to respond to commercial objective on a seasonal and campaign level
- Support the acquisition and implementation of advanced advertising technology to support automation and communications.
- Seek out new partners and publishers to drive innovation in our media buying and support our position as a market leading multi-brand, multi-channel retailer.
- Activate at scale our highly valuable customer data and insight to improve key customer metrics and customer value.
- With support of brand and design teams, establish a compelling creative development plan to scale performance in addition to supporting customer brand metrics
Our Digital Marketing Team would love to see:
- Experience architecting and scaling a Display or Biddable Media ecosystem through technology and capability to present solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- High level of external awareness and existing relationships across networks and publishers
- Demonstrated success in deploying, monitoring and optimising media buys against ad quality, viewability and brand safety constraints
- Highly data literate with understanding of how data flows across and through internal and external systems to bring our digital advertising to life
- Depth of practical experience in planning and buying digital media programmatically, with awareness of the AdOps function and processes.
- An ideal candidate is uncompromisingly data-driven, highly detailed oriented, a creative problem solver, and is a self-starter who is excited to work in a high velocity and innovative industry.
- You must be experienced at managing significant budgets
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.