Admiral Pioneer have recently partnered with Wagonex, a car subscription company based in Cardiff and London. Now, Wagonex are growing and are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team.
Who are Wagonex?
Wagonex is the home of car subscriptions, the flexible, all-inclusive alternative to leasing. We’ve been around since 2016 working B2B building subscription platforms for big automotive brands and also offering car subscriptions to consumers via our online marketplace Wagonex.com. We are now in an exciting growth phase taking our business to the next level.
This is a new role reporting to the Head of Marketing to manage a range of digital marketing campaigns and be responsible for measurement and optimisation. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive who wants to take the next step in their career or a Marketing Manager who is looking for a new challenge working for a Welsh Fintech scale-up with investment from a FTSE 100 company.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Marketing to deliver a successful digital marketing strategy across SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content and Email Marketing to grow our consumer facing brand and sell car subscriptions via Wagonex.com. We’re looking for a creative thinker who also has technical skills.
- Using customer insights to develop ideas for digital marketing campaigns
- Adopt a test and learn approach to improve marketing ROI
- Work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing to manage marketing agencies
- Manage the Wagonex.com PPC accounts across Google and Microsoft
- Own marketing reporting to monitor key metrics
- Run in-house social media campaigns to increase site traffic and awareness
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing on an SEO strategy to ensure our SERPs are strong for key terms and technical SEO is maintained
- Make marketing recommendations to improve sales performance
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing to implement a new ECRM strategy to ensure we’re maximising site visits
- Rebuild email templates to ensure we’re communicating with customers in the right way at the right stage of buying journey
- Knowledge of technical SEO best practices
- Experience using Google Tag Manager
- You will have previous experience of delivering integrated campaigns across a range of digital marketing channels for a B2C business
- Previous experience writing website content for SEO and using a CMS
- Experience managing social media campaigns for brand awareness and sales related KPIs
- Experience managing and optimising multiple PPC campaigns in both Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Experience using Google Analytics and/other conversion tracking/measurement tools
- An analytical mind and the ability to provide recommendations with thorough rationale
- Good at communicating key information with people of all levels
- Able to prioritise your own workload and multitask effectively
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently
- Strong attention to detail
- A Marketing related qualification (e.g. a Bachelor’s degree, CIM, IDM)
- Experience using Hubspot as both a CMS and a CRM platform
- Experience using tools such as Canva, Photoshop etc.
- An interest in the automotive industry
- B2B marketing knowledge
- Knowledge of HTML
- 25 days annual leave
- Buy & sell up to 5 days annual leave
- A day off for your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Modern office in the centre of Cardiff
- Development opportunities