NEST is the pioneer of the Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) industry. Since 1994, we’ve embarked on a journey with our clients to bring true cost savings with industry-leading technology and operational excellence—all while maintaining your brand image. Finding an IFM partner that understands your business is key to the success of any multi-site organization and NEST has the experience to prove it.
The Digital Marketing Manager will support the Marketing team in effectively promoting its message across all paid and organic digital channels, while tracking success and reporting back on program analytics.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Managers will interact in a professional manner by proactively establishing and maintaining effective working team relationships with internal and external customers. This includes NEST Team Members, NEST of Florida Team Members, 20 Digits Technology team members, Independent Service Providers (ISPs), and Clients. The primary interaction points with customers will be phone calls, emails, text and instant messages.
We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who demonstrates strong communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and prioritize their work, understand financial concepts and be able to work in a high-paced environment.
More specifically, your key job tasks will be to:
- Expertly manage and optimize Google Ads campaigns, ensuring maximum ROI. Demonstrate a deep understanding and proficiency in GA4 (Google Analytics 4) to derive actionable insights.
- Understanding web strategy and delivery, end-to-end ideation, content strategy, wireframes/design concepts, and development production.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Develop and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Keep up-to-date with the evolving social media landscape, utilizing social intelligence and social listening platforms for better brand positioning.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Measure and report on the success of campaigns, using metrics such as leads, conversions, and revenue
- Participate in the strategy, development, execution, and optimization of the display, social media, and other advertising while adhering to brand standards
- Understanding marketing technology stack impacts to digital strategy;
- Manage daily activities related to web, social media, microsites, and digital marketing campaigns
- Leverage marketing assets to create custom content to drive an “Always-on” marketing strategy
- Track, measure, and report on results of various marketing functions ensuring they perform against goals and are continually optimized through multiple tools including Google Analytics, HubSpot, and others as needed.
- Manage email marketing programs, lists, imports, and permissions
- Provide CRM Management and Lead generation assistance to the Sales team using list generation, contact confirmations, and the use of ZoomInfo/LinkedIn/HubSpot/Triblio.
- Ensure leads are uploaded to HubSpot timely and assigned to sales, followed up on and monitor lead conversion progress.
- Manage Marketing/Creative Agency and/or Ad Agency as needed in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate with other teams as needed on client and prospect presentations
NEST is a competency-focused organization, and the exemplary candidate for this role will encompass the following core competencies:
- Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge; exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills; keeps abreast of current developments; requires minimal supervision; displays understanding of how a job relates to others; uses resources effectively.
- Use of Technology – Demonstrates required skills; adapts to new technologies; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and principles; upholds organizational values.
- Personal Appearance – Dresses appropriately for position; keeps self well groomed.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
All employees must successfully complete a pre-employment skills assessment, a background check and drug screening prior to the start of their employment.
Hybrid Role/Must be within driving distance of office location.
NEST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Thought-provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Team player: Works well as a member of a group
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail-oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all the details needed to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Work-life balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Peer recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of co-workers
- Goal completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Ability to make an impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organisation