Credo, a trusted voice in an under-regulated beauty industry and a recognized pioneer in clean beauty retail, is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Manager based in New York City (hybrid).
Powered by a deep commitment to healthy beauty, we challenge conventional ingredient standards and believe that consumers should not have to sacrifice their health for substance.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing the Digital Marketing Manager will lead all aspects of paid media for Credo and its Private Label brands.
They will be responsible for developing and leading full funnel media strategy inclusive of all mediums and channels including 3rd party (CoOp, OOH, Media Network, etc.) to drive omni traffic and increase brand awareness.
- Developing always-on and campaign strategy for specified launches across categories to increase engagement and ROI while identifying new channels through a test and learn methodology continuing to diversify our channel mix.
- Manage full funnel paid social campaign structure, testing, optimization, and strategy in alignment with company and campaign goals to drive awareness, trial, and purchase.
- Execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, affiliates, and display advertising campaigns in partnership with marketing and ecommerce teams.
- Lead all aspects of media planning including briefing, strategic planning, target analysis, ad setup, content calendar, budgets, and measurement to ensure best in class execution.
- Identify audience targets and set clear objectives for paid media campaigns in order to effectively hit goals within established budgets.
- Manage the media agency relationships to ensure strong synergies between media plans and optimize across the different channels to drive day-to-day and long-term performance (TV, Digital Video, Social, Programmatic Display, SEM, and Custom Digital Media).
- Work closely with our social and technology (Facebook, Google, SNAP, etc.) partners to keep up with key trends, new features, and to ensure we are optimizing on each platform and implementing digital learning agendas for test and learn campaign plans and launching on new platforms.
- Collaborate with creative to implement creative best practices across channels.
- Support new channel identification, evaluation, and testing to help diversify channel mix.
- Set relevant KPIs and targets to measure against each digital channel and activation to ensure internal targets are being met.
- Develop and cascade daily, weekly, and monthly insights and reports.
Skills & Qualifications
- BS/BA in marketing, journalism, or communications or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing, or similar roles in fashion, hospitality, CPG and/or agency experience, demonstrating a clear understanding of paid media, performance marketing, and social media platforms.
- Knowledge of digital, traditional and emerging media, campaign planning and consumer engagement.
- Proficiency in all social platforms including Meta, Google, Snap, Pinterest, TikTok, and passion for emerging platforms.
- Proficiency in major search engines and their user interfaces including Google AdWords, Omniture, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM Affiliate, PPC.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead cross-functionally and build relationships internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills combined with a high level of creativity and strategic vision.
- Strong communication, organization and relationship management skills, ability to independently set priorities and motivate others.
- Budget management required.
- Experience managing and negotiating with external partners and agencies.
Should be able to commute to NYC for hybrid working.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences, and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results.