Frontdoor is reimagining how homeowners maintain and repair their most valuable asset – their home. As the parent company of two leading brands, we bring over 50 years of experience in providing our members with comprehensive options to protect their homes from costly and unexpected breakdowns through our extensive network of pre-qualified professional contractors.
American Home Shield, the category leader in home service plans with approximately two million members, gives homeowners budget protection and convenience, covering up to 23 essential home systems and appliances.
Frontdoor is a cutting edge, one-stop app for home repair and maintenance. Enabled by our Streem technology, the app empowers homeowners by connecting them in real time through video chat with pre-qualified experts to diagnose and solve their problems.
The Frontdoor app also offers homeowners a range of other benefits including DIY tips, discounts and more. For more information about American Home Shield and Frontdoor, please visit frontdoorhome.com .
Summary:(Virtual First/Remote Role)
Oversees multi-channel fresh lead experience to improve conversion and drive revenue. Identifies and targets segments through various channels, primarily email and SMS. Accountable for campaign performance and serve as an internal subject matter expert. Optimizes available resources and works with internal and external partners to help execute conversion strategies supporting behavioral-based marketing.
• Identifies opportunities with fresh leads, develops, and presents proposals to optimize multi-channel lead experience and converssion.
• Develops strategies for SMS to improve multi-channel fresh lead experience and conversion.
• Manages external vendors, agencies, and cross-functional projects from initiation to completion.
• Identifies infrastructure and process enhancements; supports and leads initiatives to improve SMS campaign development and management.
• Communicates campaign program success metrics to internal stakeholders and management.
• Monitors, analyzes, and proactively reports on campaign metrics
• Display ownership behavior in identifying and solving business problems.
• Must be able to build relationships and influence across all functional areas of the business.
• Regularly work with other team members to ideate on new campaigns, automations, strategies and workflows to help drive conversion.
• Basic HTML skills a plus
• SMS experience preferred
• Experience in marketing segmentation strategies preferred
• Excellent analytical skills required
• Knowledge of marketing principles and practices required
• Excellent business writing skills required
• Strong public-speaking and presentation skills required
• Strong project management and time management skills required
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
Minimum Experience required:
4 + years of relevant email development experience
Minimum Education, Licensure and Professional Certification requirements:
High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
This role pays between $73,600 to $110,400, and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, responsibilities, experience, and location.
At Frontdoor certain roles are eligible for additional rewards and incentives. Speak directly to your recruiter to learn more.
Our approach to benefits is holistic, and includes health, wellbeing and financial components including: insurance for medical/pharmacy, dental, vision, life, and disability, weight loss and smoking cessation programs, matching 401(k) and ability to participate in our employee stock purchase plan.
Learn more about benefits (https://frontdoor.jobs/benefits/) at Frontdoor.