It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
A dedicated, dynamic and creative Manager, Digital Awards is needed to work on all aspects of our global digital awards campaigns. This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted position that requires creativity, improvisation, organization and communication at a very high level. This position may require some non-traditional working hours (early morning/weekends), light travel and on field level work at events, including premieres, screenings & junkets.
- Partner and work with the Director & VP of Digital Marketing to develop and execute creative and social tactics and handle day to day operations for comprehensive global digital marketing awards campaigns across the studio theatrical and Disney+ titles.
- Work with Awards Creative Advertising team to secure, track and deliver approved creative looks and assets to digital agencies for all awards digital media plans.
- Ensure timely trafficking of all awards banners and paid media assets to OMG, media creative agency.
- Manage and oversee digital creative agency for all awards media assets and social sharables.
- Manage and oversee all social posting for organic and paid social posts across the Disney eco-system.
- Attend all internal awards meetings as the digital representative and provide real time feedback on suggested digital and social media activations and placements.
- Create and post all awards shows shareables for every title for each award show.
- Continuously check ALL assets from vendors and OMG to constantly make sure there are no errors + all information is up to date.
- Track budgets and manage all vendor invoices, billing and SOWs.
- Edit and update simple digital assets and sharables as needed.
- Identify key trends, tools and technologies to incorporate into our campaigns.
- Liaise with internal departments to complete daily production tasks on time and on budget.
- Ideal candidate would have 3 to 5 years of experience in the digital and media landscape.
- Must be proficient with digital spec sheets and digital media spreadsheets.
- Must understand all the back-end technologies across all the social media platforms.
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with awards campaigns preferred
- Must be detail oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
The hiring range for this position in Los Angeles, CA is $86,769 to $112,289 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.