Why work for us?
A career at Janus Henderson is more than a job, it’s about investing in a brighter future together.
Our Mission at Janus Henderson is to help clients define and achieve superior financial outcomes through differentiated insights, disciplined investments, and world-class service. We will do this by protecting and growing our core business, amplifying our strengths and diversifying where we have the right.
Our Values are key to driving our success, and are at the heart of everything we do:
Clients Come First – Always | Execution Supersedes Intention | Together We Win | Diversity Improves Results | Truth Builds Trust
If our mission, values, and purpose align with your own, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our digital marketing strategy for the Wholesale and the Institutional channels across EMEA and Latin America. Working collaboratively with various teams within the marketing department (Channel, Content, Product, Design, and Mar Tech), you will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Strategy Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and implement an effective digital marketing strategy tailored to the Wholesale and Institutional channels.
- Digital Toolkit: Provide guidance and direction to the channel marketers on harnessing the full potential of our existing digital toolkit, including website, emails, social media, webcasts, events, SEO, PPC, and more.
- Email Marketing: Create and manage email templates and facilitate their use.
- Social Media: Take the lead in developing and executing both paid and organic social media strategy across our target regions. Collaborate closely with the Social Media Manager and the campaign managers to ensure alignment and successful implementation.
- CRM Integration: Ensure seamless integration of digital campaigns into our CRM tool and support the broader team in delivering quality leads and business opportunities to the sales team.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyse data to measure progress on KPIs for digital initiatives and continue to refine our comprehensive reporting model to assess the effectiveness and return on investment of digital campaigns. Provide valuable insights and data driven strategy recommendations to both the marketing and sales teams.
- Agency Management: Collaborate with and manage external digital agencies and service providers to ensure successful campaign execution.
- Efficiencies and Automation: Continuously seek opportunities for process efficiencies and automation to enhance digital marketing efforts.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
What to expect when you join our firm
- Hybrid working
- Generous Holiday policies
- Excellent Health and Wellbeing benefits including corporate membership to ClassPass
- Paid volunteer time to step away from your desk and into the community
- Support to grow through professional development courses, tuition/qualification reimbursement and more
- All-inclusive approach to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Maternal/paternal leave benefits and family services
- Complimentary subscription to Headspace – the mindfulness app
- All employee events including networking opportunities and social activities
- Lunch allowance for use within our subsidized onsite canteen
Must have skills
- Proven experience in digital marketing strategy development and execution, ideally within an asset management company (6+ years).
- Strong skills in HTML for email template management (Pardot preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing channels and tools, including SEM/SEO, digital advertising/re-targeting, virtual events (webcasts/webinars) and landing/webpages.
- Solid experience in utilising social media channels – especially LinkedIn – as part of a wider campaign (paid and organic).
- Proven ability in integrating campaigns within CRM systems and using marketing automation tools to amplify business opportunities and create meaningful analyses to determine areas of improvement for further optimisation of marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting.
- Passionate about digital best practice and latest trends.
- Understanding of GDPR / data privacy laws / Compliance requirements and their impact on digital activities.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload to meet deadlines, whilst keeping a high attention to detail.
- Innovative thinker.
Nice to have skills
- Qualification in Digital Marketing or related areas
Potential for growth
- Leadership development programs
- Regular training
- Career development services
- Continuing education courses
You will be expected to understand the regulatory obligations of the firm, and abide by the regulated entity requirements and JHI policies applicable for your role.
At Janus Henderson Investors we’re committed to an inclusive and supportive environment. We believe diversity improves results and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. Don’t worry if you don’t think you tick every box, we still want to hear from you! We understand everyone has different commitments and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we’re happy to be asked about work flexibility and our hybrid working environment. If you need any reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process, please get in touch and let us know at email@example.com
Janus Henderson (including its subsidiaries) will not maintain existing or sponsor new industry registrations or licenses where not supported by an employee’s job functions (as determined by Janus Henderson at its sole discretion).
All applicants must be willing to comply with the provisions of Janus Henderson Investment Advisory Code of Ethics related to personal securities activities and other disclosure and certification requirements, including past political contributions and political activities. Applicants’ past political contributions or activity may impact applicants’ eligibility for this position. Janus Henderson is an equal opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. All applications are subject to background checks.