We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
As part of the global digital marketing team and reporting to the head of paid media, we are looking to hire a digital marketing manager. This position will play a pivotal role in contributing to Trustpilot global growth. We’re looking for a passionate, data-driven digital marketer to support our paid digital marketing programs. You will be responsible for executing the strategy for Paid Social, Paid Search, and test channels, with a focus on rigorous measurement of performance, testing, and optimization. You’ll have the opportunity to work with different teams & agency partners and support multiple lines of Trustpilot’s business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage digital campaign calendars and serve as the primary point person with internal teams for campaign planning, assets creation & campaign optimization
- Oversee agency management of paid SEM campaigns and provide expertise to support big-picture optimization of this channel
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors and channels to expand reach and/or achieve lowest cost-per-acquisition.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
Who you are:
- Strong experience in digital marketing
- Very strong project management skills
- Demonstrable experience strategizing, setting up, managing and optimizing SEM, paid social, and/or display advertising campaigns with strong performance results
- Working knowledge of marketing analytics tools and ad platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads, DV360, Facebook & Linkedin Ads Manager
- Experience with Salesforce tech stack
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience developing forecast and budgets
- Ability to build reports and dashboards from scratch
- Experience with using data to support your point of view, but when data isn’t available, you’re able to develop a hypothesis and test out a potential solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when presenting ideas to senior management
- A global mindset; you will be working closely with team members across US, UK, ANZ, and Copenhagen offices
- Proactive and driven to solve problems and find innovative solutions
- Bonus points:
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience working in Hubspot marketing software
What’s in it for you:
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Competitive compensation package + bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and life insurance
- Health cash plan, online GP, 24/7, Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with table tennis, a gaming corner, coffee bars and all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials.
- Free breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month — think ice cream carts, chocolate fountains and cocktail/mocktail bars, to name a few
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, fitness, cinema discounts and more.
- Independent financial advice and free standard professional mortgage broker advice
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We’re keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don’t worry if you’re looking at this job description and feel like you don’t meet all the requirements, we’d still really like to hear from you!