- Job Reference:23000210
- Date Posted:
- Location:Holborn, UK
- Specialism:PPC / Social Media
- Job Type: Full Time
Here in the Display and Social Media team, we work with stakeholders from all areas of the Sainsbury’s business to create effective and engaging communications for our customers. We manage all social and display media for Sainsbury’s Food, Sainsbury’s Home, Tu Clothing and Argos.
Sitting within Digital Marketing, we have a strong focus on driving sales and building our brands, through continuous optimisation and innovation. We are constantly evolving our approach to deliver best in class digital media and deliver results.
Amongst the team we have a wide breadth of experience and skills, and a strong culture of learning and development. Sainsbury’s has an innovative and sociable Marketing department, where you’ll feel part of the team from day one.
As our Digital Marketing Exec for Social Media & Display you’ll:
- Project manage delivery of campaigns; briefing our media and creative agencies working with internal stakeholders, overseeing activation and reporting.
- Manage our media agency to deliver best-in-class paid media campaigns that are thoroughly planned, optimised and measured.
- With support of brand and design teams, establish compelling creative and develop plans to scale performance (e.g. dynamic creative) in addition to supporting customer brand metrics.
- Activate and optimise an ‘always on’ program of paid digital media activity across a range of campaigns and platforms to deliver the best possible commercial performance.
- Measurement and reporting on campaign performance ensuring we are delivering against objectives.
- Evolve the activation, optimisation and performance of our paid digital media program by employing an agile, test & learn approach that encourages testing of new formats, betas and platforms to deliver growth.
- Manage the paid digital media marketing budget for your associated campaigns to support our digital propositions and brand campaigns, ensuring spend is in-line with budget plans.
- Develop beneficial media partner relationships with market leaders to ensure we are not only adhering to best practices, but setting the standard in display and social marketing.
Our Digital Display & Social Team would love to see:
- Experience of managing paid social, display and programmatic media campaigns, and working with digital media agencies.
- Some understanding of platforms.
- An analytical mind and critical skills to challenge results and agency plans.
- Highly data-driven with strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform decision making.
- An interest in personal development and education.
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and manage project delivery across several different teams and agencies.