- Date Posted:
- Recruiter:Grundon Waste Management
- Location:Slough, UK
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applications have closed
Grundon’s vibrant in-house Marketing team is growing and now needs a skilled and results-driven Digital Marketing Executive as we focus on driving brand awareness and business growth. Interested? You will join a lively, creative and collaborative team at our Colnbrook office, near Heathrow (but with the potential of hybrid working), on a full-time permanent contract and earn a competitive salary and host of great benefits, including:
– Discretionary company bonuses
– Pension scheme (you contribute 5% of pay, Grundon matches this) with life insurance cover
– Option to buy additional holiday
– Reward and discount shopping scheme
– Range of wellbeing benefits, including Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work, health cash plan and discounted gyms
About the Digital Marketing Executive role
Digital marketing is extremely important for Grundon’s growth plans and will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. You will be responsible for setting up, implementing and reporting on the performance of the company’s digital marketing strategy.
What you’ll be doing as Digital Marketing Executive
– Working with our in-house team and agency partners on future development of Grundon’s website, with a view to growing traffic and enhance performance.
– In conjunction with your colleagues and external consultants, executing digital marketing activities including SEO/SEM, PPC, email campaigns and display advertising.
What we are looking for in you
– A degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, or relevant experience in a similar role
– A minimum three years’ proven work experience in digital marketing
– Real passion for developing all digital marketing channels
– Highly creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and compel users to take action
– Practical experience in keyword research, SEO/SEM management, email, marketing automation and databases
– Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords and Microsoft Advertising campaigns
– Practical understanding of social media and display advertising campaigns
– Full UK driving licence
Working hours: 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri, a total of 35 hours per week
Location: Colnbrook, near Slough, UK
Grow with Grundon
Grundon is an innovative and ambitious waste management, environmental and quarrying company with a forward-thinking approach. We place great value on attracting and developing great people – click apply if you’d love to join our success story. No agencies please.
Please note: We interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match, so do apply as soon as possible