We have a very exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our fantastic Marketing team on a permanent basis.
You will work with the Digital Marketing Performance team to maximise the performance of Digital Marketing across all owned, earned and paid for channels across the Society, with a focus on Search.
As Digital Marketing Executive, we will look to you to generate mass engagement and fundraising and revenue growth, influence brand perception, encourage rehoming and change behaviours of the public to improve animal welfare.
The role will be hybrid working from our South East Regional Hub – (Horsham, West Sussex) with a high focus on remote working. Trips to our Horsham hub will be for core collaboration.
What we are looking for in you…
We think this is a great role and to add value we are seeking a match of these skills, (you can find full details on the role profile) but here are the essentials:
- Experience of managing a broad range of digital marketing activity, with in-depth experience in both paid and organic marketing across search channels, including SEO, paid search/grants, Google Ads, and YouTube.
- Confident with large volumes of data, and proven analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience of always-on marketing across paid and organic media – managing creative and innovative campaigns that engage our audiences and meet objectives and KPIs.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills, including the confidence to work with a wide range of stakeholders and agencies, including coaching internal teams.
- It will be useful if you have worked in a fast paced environment, preferably with experience in voice/image/video/local search.
- Desire to stay up-to-date with new and emerging search trends and technologies.
If you have a positive can-do approach and thrive in an inclusive people orientated environment then we’d love to hear from you!
* We are compassionate * We are inspirational * We are committed * We are expert * We act with integrity *
Why work for the RSPCA?
It’s an exciting time to join us in the decade of our bicentenary as we focus on our Strategy to 2030. The RSPCA works 365 days a year, rescuing all animals of all types from abuse, neglect, and injury.
- Great Annual Leave benefits – 25 days annual leave on entry rising after 5 years
- Additional Society day around Christmas.
- Generous pension scheme
- Associated life assurance and group income protection scheme
- Access to private healthcare scheme
- Employee assistance programme.
- Flexibility in Hours – We understand the importance of work-life balance
- Family friendly policies
- Dog friendly offices!
We review applications as they are received, so early submissions are highly encouraged. We reserve the right to close this advert once sufficient applications have been screened and progressed.
All online information and documents are available in alternative formats, including Braille and large font, upon request from the Resourcing team.
We strongly believe in being an innovative, diverse, and inclusive organisation and recognise that diversity in all of our people will help achieve that purpose and our mission more effectively. We actively encourage and seek applications from a wide diversity of candidates and in particular welcome applications from minority ethnic, black, and candidates with disabilities, who are currently under-represented at the RSPCA.
Please note we are not accepting unsolicited CVs from agencies or seeking support for this opportunity.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.