It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Harry Rosen Inc. Central Office (77 Bloor St. West)
Hybrid work environment (Remote/Central Office)
As Canada’s leading clothing retailer of high end men’s wear based in Toronto and operating in major centres across Canada, an exciting and challenging opportunity exists in the Marketing Department. In this role, the successful candidate will be part of the Performance Marketing Team and will be responsible for coordinating the Digital Media campaigns.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and exposure in a well-established organization including areas of performance analytics, We have been in business for almost 70 years and take pride in our status as a leader in the retail industry in Canada, and in our dedication to delivering an exceptional product and outstanding customer experience. Our Marketing Department is a highly talented team of collaborative and visionary individuals that keep Harry Rosen Inc. competitive within the retail industry.
If you have a strong interest in retail, marketing, and fashion – this is an ideal role for you.
Media Trafficing & Execution
- Support the planning, execution, and optimization of media across various platforms including social media, SEM, SEO, influencer, affiliate, and programmatic
- Ensure digital campaigns are launched on time and without error
- Monitor campaign pacing according to budget
- Leverage data to support the creation of 1st party audiences for targeting
- Brief in required assets and ad-copy required to execute media
- Ensure all assets adhere to digital best practices
- Coordinate timing of assets to meet in-market dates
Report & Analyze Data
- Pull and analyze data for daily, weekly, monthly & seasonal reporting
- Support the development of reports and dashboards as needed
- Liaison closely with other departments to share insights used to inform media strategy
Department Initiatives Support
- Provide assistance in support of various department strategic initiatives
- Document and follow up on takeaways from meetings
- Participate in weekly meetings with both internal and vendor participation
- Maintain accurate reporting of the performance marketing budget and invoicing including budget accruals
- Assist with research on competitors’ digital strategy and emerging media trends
- Coordinate the onboarding of new marketing platforms
- Research the latest trends in digital media and share key insights with department
- Projects, as assigned
The successful candidate will have the following background and experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Business or other relevant field
- 1-2 years of related experience – specifically in digital marketing or agency environment
- Working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Commission Junction, TikTok, and Snapchat is considered a strong asset
- Analytically inclined; ability to synthesize and effectively communicate data
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Technically proficient using MS Office, including using pivot tables, formulas, and charts in Excel
- Retail experience preferred
What are the perks of the job?
- Competitive pay program
- Opportunities to additionally earn yearly bonus plan
- Best in industry discounts and special purchase opportunities
- A comprehensive flexible benefits package
- Pension and Group RRSP Programs that grow with you
- A modern, digitally advanced workplace
- A leader committed to supporting the achievement of your personal career goals
- A culture that is rich and diverse fostered through an internal Diversity Equity and Inclusion Council
- An employer that values internal growth and promotion and is committed to succession planning for your future
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity.