Lionsgate is currently seeking a full-time Coordinator, Digital Marketing in our Multi-Platform Marketing department. This position will report directly to the VP, Digital Marketing.
- Provide administrative and operational support to the VP and extended team for multi-platform movies
- Assist in cross departmental communication, asset management, and organizational tasks
- Management and distribution of assets including title treatments, posters, trailer, stills, clips, social media creative, and more
- Aid in trafficking assets with internal and external agencies and partners
- Create and distribute social media toolkits to filmmakers, talent, and social media partners
- Maintain budget grids, submits, and tracks invoices for payment with Account Payable department
- Track invoices and overall spend in the budget tracker
- Liaise between the internal AP department and eternal vendors when necessary
- Monitor social media channels for trends and discussions related to the film industry
- Manage email marketing by creative content, scheduling email sends, monitoring performance, and continuously optimizing creative and copy
- Obtain social media handles for new film accounts and initiate webpage creation
- Actively participate in internal and external brainstorming meetings with agencies and partners
- Assist with legal request forms and help onboard agencies
- Request film screeners for the team and external agencies
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience in Marketing or Production at a Studio or similar.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure, dynamic environment.
- Ability to project-manage and prioritize multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Strong logical thinker, self-starter, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Passionate about social media, advertising, film, tv, pop culture and trends.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Excel, Google Sheets, Microsoft Office, Powerpoint
Nice to Haves
- Active social media user
- College Degree in Film, Literature, Theater, Art, Marketing or creative discipline
About the Company
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) encompasses world-class motion picture and television studio operations aligned with the STARZ premium global subscription platform to bring a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. The Company’s film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and a valuable collection of iconic film and television franchises. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for audiences worldwide.
Business Unit Overview
Motion Picture Group
Lionsgate’s motion picture business is a consistent box office market share leader with films that have grossed more than $10 billion worldwide over the past six years. This leadership is driven by world-class talent relationships, a deep and renewable portfolio of iconic brands and franchises, and a diverse and balanced slate that is built to enhance consumer enjoyment of the theatrical experience but also has the flexibility to utilize a broad range of alternative release strategies as the opportunities to monetize films continue to expand. The creator, owner and distributor of great film brands including The Hunger Games, Twilight Saga, John Wick, Now You See Me, Knives Out, La La Land, Saw, Dirty Dancing and Monster’s Ball, among many others, films released by Lionsgate and its predecessor companies have earned 129 Academy Award® nominations and 32 Oscar® wins.
In addition to its mainstream commercial releases, Lionsgate’s Motion Picture Group includes specialty film distributor Roadside Attractions, an industry leader in award-winning prestige movies, Pantelion Films, the U.S. market leader in Spanish-language releases, a top film production and distribution brand in the UK, and multiplatform distributor Grindstone Entertainment.
- Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
- 401(k) company matching
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$47,000 – $50,000