Inspired by yogis, athletes, artists, and musicians worldwide, we create collections to encourage the high vibration practices of living in gratitude, giving back, and choosing kindness. Our mission is to inspire positivity, generosity, kindness, and connectedness with this goal in mind: May all beings everywhere be happy and free.
Here at Spiritual Gangster, we offer flexibility with the opportunity to work from home. Our hybrid schedule allows us to connect with each other virtually and in office. We offer awesome discounts on our clothing brands, year-round fun events as well as a full benefits package! We believe our employees are our strongest asset and invest in their growth by focusing on developing their strengths.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be working closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager and Sr. Director of eCommerce. This is an opportunity to learn the activewear business and be a real contributor on the team while also learning working side by side with leadership. The digital marketing coordinator will be involved in planning and organizing our marketing strategy while also helping execute varying function of the marketing department.
The salary range for this position is $68,000 to $75,000 annually.
This is a hybrid role.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as key stakeholder in creation of the marketing calendar
- Provide social media support to external agency and act as collaborator on creative content (channels include IG, TikTok, Youtube, Pinterest, etc.)
- Collaborate with social media agency on ambassador programs
- Communicate with digital advertising agency, sending all assets as well as request reporting and collaborating with cross functional team members on findings
- Support the creation and implementation of the blog strategy (Spiritual Gangster’s wellness hub)
- Participate in big marketing moments, including photoshoot and event production support, that support our digital marketing efforts
- Schedule daily email and sms marketing campaigns within Klaviyo
- Act as a creative partner and project manager of our relationship with our Klaviyo representative, breaking down larger strategies into actionable steps and taking action on them within our digital marketing platforms
- Maintain best practices across all email marketing initiatives (including, but not limited to, list maintenance, list creation and cleaning, email campaigns, sms campaigns, automated emails, automated sms, and A/B testing strategy)
- Provide copy or copy edits to all marketing materials using brand voice
- Act as a key creative think partner and always have ideas on-hand to present for social media, paid ads, brand voice, email marketing, sms marketing, blog topics, data analysis refinement, etc. Be engaged in creative collaboration and speak up to share ideas.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Has experience supporting a yearly marketing calendar
- Has experience in Klaviyo or other similar email and sms marketing platforms
- Has experience with task management and utilizing task management and scheduling tools
- Is highly organized and can keep track of wide array of assets
- Has experience managing seasonal portfolios of creative assets
- Strong collaborator and has the ability to partner with internal team members as well as external agencies and communicate effectively
- Has strong understanding of how to request data in a meaningful way, the ability to analyze data, and then summarize it in a digestible way
- Is in the know on social media trends and has the ability to pivot and provide suggestions on how to respond in a timely and on brand way
- Deep understanding of social media analytics
- Deeper understanding of digital marketing analytics
- Strong written communication and copywriting skills
- Self-sufficient, go-getter attitude. Reliable and efficient. Thrives in a hands-off environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing, plus 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Supervisory, marketing, and customer service experience helpful
Seeing: Must be able to see well enough to read reports.Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers, vendors and employees. Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel to pick up products.Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources.
Spiritual Gangster provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification. Equal employment opportunity includes, but is not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination. Spiritual Gangster takes allegations of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation seriously and will promptly investigate when such behavior is reported.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.