- Job Reference:616050
- Date Posted:
- Location:Sydney, NSW
- Workplace:Hybrid Working
- Job Type: Full Time
- Applications have closed
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing…
- Planning, implementing, and measuring multi-channel demand generation programs to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
- Focusing on multiple B2B segments (SMB & Mid-Market) and implementing personas for the local market.
- Having Ownership of monthly health plan marketing metrics and goals, reporting on number of budgets vs. actual MQLs, conversions, MRR/ARR, CLTV, and more.
- Defining regional marketing needs: Account based marketing, digital marketing, product marketing, marketing assets, channel marketing, events, content etc.
- Ensuring regional marketing adheres to global brand marketing standards and is aligned to product marketing strategy.
- Collaborating and delivering high-impact digital campaigns that lead to outcomes such as lead acquisition, sales conversion and customer loyalty.
- Strategizing and executing email campaigns, engagement and nurturing, advertising, webinars, sales enablement, direct mail, trade shows, social media, and more.
- Utilizing Market to platform, own and execute demand generation activities included, but not limited to, engagement campaigns (lead nurturing), prospect intelligence, lead scoring, digital content strategy (gated content offers), and more.
- Maintaining consistent reporting on Demand Gen KPIs to stakeholders, tracking progress to goal and ensuring a data-driven approach to program development.
- Optimizing performance including lead nurture activities to ensure a consistent flow of qualified leads.
- Working with central marketing teams to deliver digital marketing, digital communications including daily management of the local website, ensuring regular fresh and compelling content is published.
- Working closely with the local Sales leadership on strategy, sales plays, and campaigns.
- Developing strong and trusting partnerships with Marketing, Sales and Sales Ops through a culture of transparency and performance.
- Exercising adequate project management skills to coordinate and implement a broad range of marketing communication projects.
- Carrying out research and analysis of new opportunities (eg. events, association tie ins, speaking engagements) as they arise.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience in Business to Business (B2B) demand generation experience in SaaS.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a high degree of initiative, with the ability to work in and across teams.
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital.
- Experience to write and produce engaging content, able to write quickly and concisely for non-technical audiences, writing samples required.
- Experience in Account Based Marketing.
- Strong experience in reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management.
- Hands-on experience working with marketing and digital data and combining them with sales funnel data (Salesforce and Marketo) to formulate strategies.
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 25% of the time.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Working knowledge of PO/invoicing processes, liaising with AR/AP teams, supplier SOW’s & completing new agreements also advantageous.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Access.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Please note, in countries where there is a COVID-19 related government order or rule, Verizon is required to ensure that all employees accessing our workplace comply with these mandatory requirements. If you work in one of these locations, you will be required to provide us with your vaccination status prior to joining. If this, or any other COVID related requirement applies in your location, we will notify you about this before you start work.