You will sit in the Performance Marketing team as part of the Global Marketing Organisation. Our remit is to support all three sides of our marketplace (consumer, rider & merchant) by using digital channels to scale acquisition and retention strategies. We are a vibrant function, collaborating with our Creative Studio, Data Science and Marketing Technology teams to deliver world-class digital campaigns across 10 markets globally.
About the role
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, your primary focus will be on Paid Search and App campaigns with the chance to support other key channels in the team. You will assist specialists with campaign activation, optimisation and reporting whilst enforcing channel best practices. You will report to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and can work under a hybrid working model between our London HQ and home.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist campaign creation, optimisation and weekly reporting tasks
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure we are spending to budget
- Support channel specialists to achieve monthly KPIs
- Suggest A/B testing strategies to enhance channel performance
- Conduct keyword research and competitor analysis to identify strategic opportunities
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop and refine ad copy
- Ensure that image/video assets adhere to Deliveroo’s brand guidelines
- Get involved in cross-functional projects with other areas of Performance Marketing
- Degree-level education or relevant work experience
- Passionate about the digital marketing landscape
- Experience using data for decision-making
- Enthusiasm for using automation and technology to solve problems
What we will provide
- Training in digital marketing platforms (Google, Microsoft and Apple Search Ads)
- Training in analytics, reporting and project management
- A supportive environment to build and develop your career path
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Benefits
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. Benefits differ by country, but we offer many benefits in areas including healthcare, well-being, parental leave, pensions, and generous annual leave allowances, including time off to support a charitable cause of your choice. Benefits are country-specific, please ask your recruiter for more information.
At Deliveroo, we believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in a rapidly growing industry.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our hiring process. We recognise that some candidates may require adjustments to apply for a position or fairly participate in the interview process. If you require any adjustments, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We will make every effort to provide the necessary adjustments to ensure you have an equitable opportunity to succeed.