Our Head Office department is located in the heart of Piccadilly and occupies the 5th & 6th floor of our beautiful flagship store. This central London location, offers so much to explore including restaurants, bars, cultural sites, shopping and more, and only a short walk from the Green Park Tube Station and plenty of bus stops.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to help drive our online business through an exciting period of growth and development. Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the set-up, execution and analysis of our Paid Social channel and assisting with our Affiliate program. You’ll also have the opportunity to support across other digital channels and creative video shoots. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to further develop their career within Digital Marketing, and to gain experience across multiple channels.
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
• Support the Digital Marketing Manager in executing the digital strategy, with a focus on Paid Social and Affiliates.
• Manage all Paid Social campaigns across: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tiktok across all key markets; UK, HK and USA. Scope of platform management including:
• Campaign set-up: knowledge of ad management platforms to build best-practice campaigns.
• Regular analysis of performance, audiences, and creatives to achieve KPIs.
• Periodic reporting: Analyse channel performance on a weekly, quarterly, and campaign-by-campaign basis. Feeding insights back to the business.
• Creative: Contribute to campaign ideation and creative requirement briefs, to ensuring the channel delivers best-in-class visual campaigns. Attending photoshoots where required.
• The Digital Marketing Assistant will support with Affiliate channel day-to-day maintenance and growth. Including planning of the promotional and content calendar, and creating informative and engaging newsletters to send to our affiliate partners. The role will involve working with wider teams to plan key stories and gather assets for partner usage.
• Running regular validation checks, contributing to a smooth finance process.
• Staying ahead of industry and competitor trends, presenting findings and opportunities back to wider team
• Opportunity to support wider Digital Marketing channels, such as PPC, SEO, Display.
We expect the successful candidate to have the following skills and experience:
• 2 years minimum, hands-on paid social role
• Experience across Meta ad platform is essential. Beneficial if you also have experience on Pinterest and Tiktok.
• Proficient data analysis and interpretation skills. Good Excel skills.
• Experience across Google Analytics beneficial.
• An interest and passion for luxury retail
• A desire to grow your experience within Digital Marketing
• High attention to detail
• Creative mindset. You’ll be a key player in developing our creative offering
• Teamplayer. You’ll be required to work closely with other departments
• Pro-active. We’re constantly looking for opportunities to grow and welcome new ideas
• Flexible in adapting to new launches and changing priorities
In return, we offer:
• A competitive salary
• A generous store and restaurant discount of up to 40%
• 28 days holidays pro rata (inc. bank holidays) and an extra day off for your birthday
• A fantastic subsidised staff restaurant which uses Fortnum’s ingredients
• A range of opportunities to develop and grow personally and professionally
• Excellent pension scheme
We are committed to developing your career and nurturing your talent, regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; race; religion or belief; sex; sexual orientation. We respect and embrace each other’s differences, to create a truly inclusive environment.
In the last year alone, our people have been recognised and celebrated, winning awards for their outstanding contributions to Retail, Technology, Global Hospitality & Tourism, Visual Merchandising & Display, Customer Service and Local Community Awards.