The Digital Marketing Analytics Analyst tracks, collects, visualizes, and interprets data to help their colleagues and clients understand the impact of their integrated marketing efforts. This individual serves as the hub of the marketing wheel, connecting all teams and impacting all lines of business. The analyst is involved across a variety of JPL and Paskill clients and is responsible for building trust with peers and clients through flawless execution of dashboards, reports, insights, and recommendations.
Hybrid work option is available for candidates – must be present in the New York, NY or Harrisburg, PA office 3 days a week.
- Collaborate with account and paid media teams to develop data and reporting solutions, interpret findings, and formulate insights that inform campaign optimization and increase client ROI.
- Utilize paid media and marketing analytics platforms such as Google Ads, Google Analytics 4, Facebook, and TikTok to collect, organize and analyze performance data.
- Produce error-free, easy-to-understand reports that provide valuable business insights and track campaign ROI for clients and account teams.
- Harness data visualization tools such as Microsoft PowerBI, Looker Studio, and Datorama to build cross-channel performance dashboards.
- Manage and deliver multiple analytical projects, both independently and collaboratively, across various business lines with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring on-time and on-budget results that exceed client expectations.
- Work with paid media teams to identify and track progress against campaign and business KPIs.
- Design, execute, and deliver analyses, such as multivariate creative analysis and conversion efficiency analysis.
- Perform other assigned responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, marketing, economics, or related quantitative disciplines.
- 2-4 years of analytics or statistics experience.
- Experience working in an analytics boutique, marketing firm or corporate marketing analytics department is preferred.
- Proficiency in using Datorama, Google Looker Studio, and/or Microsoft PowerBI is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with paid media and analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Facebook, Programmatic DSP, Google Ads, etc.).
- Experience in data manipulation and statistical tools (e.g. – SQL, R, Python, SAS, SPSS) is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Demonstrated ability to measure both Acquisition and Brand Awareness campaigns, including expertise in measuring campaigns’ ability to impact upper, mid, and lower funnel metrics.
- Strong strategic and tactical thinking, with the ability to analyze data and solve problems in the digital media and technology space.
- Proven track record in data-rich analysis, with a strong client-service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and presentation skills with the ability to influence senior leaders.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and an insights-driven approach, constantly seeking to understand the “why” behind the data.