Datadog is looking for a Marketing Manager to design and build global digital marketing events and campaigns. The marketing manager will be a key player in fostering the growth of Datadog’s digital campaign footprint while simultaneously researching and evangelizing ideas that move our industry forward.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, execute and manage multi-channel global marketing campaigns, and partnering with corporate marketing, field marketing, and sales teams.
- Work cross functionally to bring campaigns to life including Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Design, Video, Web teams driving towards building creative and impactful campaigns
- Develop innovative ways to go-to-market, owning end-to-end execution, and ensuring cohesion across programs/campaigns to generate leads
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop sales tools and go-to-market materials
- Track and report top of funnel and bottom of funnel metrics to assess the effectiveness of marketing programs, events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure high-quality and successful campaigns
- Stay current with emerging trends and technologies in digital marketing and event marketing, and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Write/edit, manage, and develop a range of marketing materials; including website content, emails, social, and ads
Who You Are:
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience in organizing digital events, webinars, trade shows or running sponsorship programs with 3rd party vendors
- Experience producing successful demand generation and integrated digital marketing campaigns to reach commercial and enterprise goals
- Exceptional project management skills
- Detail-oriented, proactive problem solver with the ability to manage multiple projects and work with a number of different stakeholders
- Professional ability to work with cross-functional teams in order to build momentum for upcoming campaigns and beyond with engaging followup activations
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative, and manage expectation in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Clear and thoughtful written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with or a passion for the cloud tech space
- You’ve worked at a startup before
- Experience with Marketo or similar automation tool
- Experience with building and managing reports in Salesforce
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSU) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, opportunity to join our Community Guilds
- Generous and competitive benefits package
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $94,500.00 to $132,000.00, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.